• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Parler has like 4 million users compared to 300 million Twitter (bots) there’s really no comparison.

I've read stories that some right-wingers are already bored and dissatisfied with Parler because it's so much smaller, it's an echo chamber, and there's no liberals to troll and not as many people follow them or listen/read the crap they post and like their posts and tell them how right they are about everything and how their opinions are so smart. My guess is that many will migrate back to facebook and twitter and just continue happily bitching and moaning about they "censor" their posts and are biased against them and so on.

I was going to ask how long until he posted to @POTUS, but looks like he already has?

I've read stories that some right-wingers are already bored and dissatisfied with Parler because it's so much smaller, it's an echo chamber, and there's no liberals to troll and not as many people follow them or listen/read the crap they post and like their posts and tell them how right they are about everything and how their opinions are so smart. My guess is that many will migrate back to facebook and twitter and just continue happily bitching and moaning about they "censor" their posts and are biased against them and so on.

You can't convert people on Parler because nobody is there who isn't already converted. That's the advantage to deplatforming these assholes.

It’s been saying that for a few weeks. It was mostly blank the first couple of weeks following Election Day.

Seems like a job someone would lie like hell for.

There's nothing on there about Sponge Bob Square Pants. It must be fake news.

I wonder if Trump's reason for leaving DC on AF1 is to divert it to Havana and sell the plane to Putin to work off part of Trump's debts.

This will always be my favorite

Yeah well Barack Obama once said there were 57 states and that's worse than all those Trump things combined.

Back