• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Damn straight. They'd be a marchin' DC with pitchforks, tractors, etc...

If Fox News had been so threatened.

NBC, CNN, NPR...??? Whatever, no real loss if they are shut down. They deserve it, probably. And we need to be FREE (see, this is about liberty and freedom) from influences which offend our sensibilities and insecurities.

Oh boy, Trump is riding the coattails of Obama's 7 year bull market in the stock market. Well done rubes, drink it up...Thanks Obama!

why am i not surprised that he likes to take credit for things he didn't do...i mean he blames others for the idiotic shit he does!

Stuff Trump doesn't say:

"On Saturday October 7, the day the body of 25-year-old Army Sgt. La David Johnson was returned to Dover Air Force Base after he was killed in an ISIS ambush in Niger, President Donald Trump was golfing. It's not known if the President ever planned to attend the return of remains ceremony at Dover as he has in the past. But since the ambush on October 4 in Niger, he has not commented publicly on the deadliest combat incident involving US troops since he took office."

Stuff Trump doesn't say:

"On Saturday October 7, the day the body of 25-year-old Army Sgt. La David Johnson was returned to Dover Air Force Base after he was killed in an ISIS ambush in Niger, President Donald Trump was golfing. It's not known if the President ever planned to attend the return of remains ceremony at Dover as he has in the past. But since the ambush on October 4 in Niger, he has not commented publicly on the deadliest combat incident involving US troops since he took office."

Niger.... it's a remote place. Scary place. Lot of bad things going on in Niger. Bad things. I haven't commented publicly because it's a tricky word. One that can get me in trouble. Have to be careful with that one. Lotta fake news would seem vindicated if I made a slip up. I love Africa, and African people. Great people. Just a tough word. Always thought it was pronounced Nigeria. Which is easier to say, but there's alot of change going on in Africa these days. Alot of change. But I've spoken to many of the leaders there and they are very committed to defeating ISIS.

Niger.... it's a remote place. Scary place. Lot of bad things going on in Niger. Bad things. I haven't commented publicly because it's a tricky word. One that can get me in trouble. Have to be careful with that one. Lotta fake news would seem vindicated if I made a slip up. I love Africa, and African people. Great people. Just a tough word. Always thought it was pronounced Nigeria. Which is easier to say, but there's alot of change going on in Africa these days. Alot of change. But I've spoken to many of the leaders there and they are very committed to defeating ISIS.

5/10

Lacks boasting of self

6/10, could have worked "the blacks, they love me" in there somewhere.

Back