• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Earlier today I was going to post my crackpot theory that Trump had no idea how exhausted he was after the last four years and that he was surprised at how happy he was to be off twitter and out of the limelight but that letter has me reconsidering

He’s never been out of the limelight.

I’m not surprised that a banned Trump PMs people and tells them what to post on his behalf.

PH is the board's Rhombicosidodecahedron It has 20 regular triangular faces, 30 square faces, 12 regular pentagonal faces, 60 vertices, and 120 edges.

I'm not sure if that's enough sides of an issue for the man who thought Ish Smith wasn't good enough to play in the ACC.

I'm not sure if that's enough sides of an issue for the man who thought Ish Smith wasn't good enough to play in the ACC.

Don't forget that he calls offensive fouls in pickup basketball games!

Don't forget that he calls offensive fouls in pickup basketball games!

That he did according to multiple people who played with him in college pick-up games.

I never had as many PMs as I did in the 24 hours after PH "challenged" me with a group of questions about himself. Among the questions were how he kept his hair and where he parked at football games. He really hated it when I answered every question correctly due to the people who ratted him out.

And who could ever forget him adamantly stating that in the thousands and thousands and thousands of discussions we participated in together that he had NEVER been wrong about anything (which included his ratings of Ish). Of course, it's really hard to be wrong when you take every side of every issue and then invented new sides that hadn't previously existed.

I bet his days are the exact same as they were when he was in office (aside from the location and ability to tweet).

It all TYPICAL PHdeac, Absoultely gutless, classless and weak.

If you tried, instant you turned around Ph would try to bury hatchet in your back.

Think about this for minute. Ph admitted to something like 50000 or 10,000 interactions with RJkarl and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic apportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made over statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by post allegedly post was referring to, he said original post was wrong. HUH?

SADLY and HILARIOUSLY, equal to these just like Phan said is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

And PH is still more HONEST as well as less ARROGANT that orca fat Strick.

Give it a rest, RJ. Ph doesn't comment about you. No more Oceans 11. You are starting to make threads about you again.

Give it a rest, RJ. Ph doesn't comment about you. No more Oceans 11. You are starting to make threads about you again.

I wouldn't have said anything about him but he said this about me before I started:

"Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
I’m not surprised that a banned Trump PMs people and tells them what to post on his behalf."

And then it was copied by 09.

That's two posts before I said anything.

Maybe you should them accountable.

I never had as many PMs as I did in the 24 hours after PH "challenged" me with a group of questions about himself. Among the questions were how he kept his hair and where he parked at football games. He really hated it when I answered every question correctly due to the people who ratted him out.

This is a deeply strange post. Did this actually happen?

This is a deeply strange post. Did this actually happen?

I remember some weird situation where he listed off some stalkerish information about me. Some true. Some false. I don’t know what he was trying to prove then or now.

It is troubling that one poster solicited information about another poster and brags about it something like 15 years later.

Last edited:
Of course.

Should be marvelous.

Part of the fun of this will be watching his worshippers fall over themselves to pay whatever fee they charge to sign up for the new Trump social media service. You know it won't be for free. And since the only people who use it will be his cult, they'll quickly grow bored as there won't be any libruls to troll. Kind of like Parler, where many of them were already complaining before they took it offline that it was boring because everybody already agreed on pretty much everything.

Yeah. I’m not sure what the business plan is here. Trump should already have their information so I’m not sure what they can sell. There will be plenty of ad revenue but do advertisers want to be seen in between ethnic slurs and pictures of guns?

Maybe they’ll come up with liberal bots for users to fight like AI in video games. “IvoryTowerLib391477” and “LesbianFeminist98223” should be fun.

I’m not sure how a political figure can keep up a no censorship stance. What happens when Trumpbook users get on FBI lists for threatening to kill AOC and Pelosi? Will Trump refuse to cooperate?

I think it will only exist as a platform for Trump, his own little world. It’s up to media to not cover it.

Last edited:
Yeah. I’m not sure what the business plan is here. Trump should already have their information so I’m not sure what they can sell. There will be plenty of ad revenue but do advertisers want to be seen in between ethnic slurs and pictures of guns?

Maybe they’ll come up with liberal bots for users to fight like AI in video games. “IvoryTowerLib391477” and “LesbianFeminist98223” should be fun.

I’m not sure how a political figure can keep up a no censorship stance. What happens when Trumpbook users get on FBI lists for threatening to kill AOC and Pelosi? Will Trump refuse to cooperate?

I think it will only exist as a platform for Trump, his own little world. It’s up to media to not cover it.

Black sociology professor would be the end boss for sure.

It’s worked here for over 20 years.

Back