• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

according to Trump spokesperson and all-around good guy Jason Miller, this isn't the social media network.

Narrator: it was the social media network, they just didn't expect the blowback.

So if it took him and his team 5 months to put up a shitty Wordpress site (something that takes a standard contractor about a week or two, max), exactly what do we think the learning curve for the Oval Office was?

Last edited:
So if it took him and his team 5 months to put up a shitty Wordpress site (something that takes a standard contractor about a week or two, max), exactly what do we think the learning curve for the Oval Office was?

wave.png

https://tech.co/news/donald-trump-three-dollar-website-2015-06

In Mr. Trump’s own words: “And remember the $5 billion website[?], 5 billion we spent on a website, and to this day it doesn’t work. A $5 billion dollar website[?]. I have so many website. I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a website. It costs me $3.”

Before the election, that would have been a tweet and would have been a lead story on the networks.

“Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit, a junkie? That claim came from President Trump today is reaction to the doping scandal rocking the horse racing world. Here to discuss is our panel.”

It would figure that the thing that would bring a social media blast from Trump would be the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. Trump's statement also reeks of Neo-Confederate revisionism - Lee opposed black equality and political rights after the war. I also love the “If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago.” Because Lee was certainly known for winning long wars of attrition. The Sons of Confederate Veterans would be so proud.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter builds houses for Habitat for Humanity and teaches Sunday school.

They hate him and love Trump.

Tens of people will be watching this fight. Holyfield must be close to 70…but true to Trump fashion, it’s the most anticipated fight of the year!

Sad, nobody wants to watch a washed up guy trying to remain somewhat relevant stumble around all night…or Holyfield.

I didn’t even catch that this is tomorrow. On the 20th anniversary of 9/11. A former president will be a celebrity guest at a boxing match between a 58 year old and a 44 year old. And his party will mock whatever Biden does tomorrow.

Apparently it’s down the road from Trump because other states wouldn’t license Holyfield to box but Florida did. And De La Hoya was supposed to be fighting Holyfield until he got COVID.

Style (owning the libs) over substance. For a group that hates Hollywood so much its quite funny how much donnie jenius loves celebrities and enjoys being one.

Back