Page 592 of 593 FirstFirst ... 92492542582587588589590591592593 LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,840 of 11846

Thread: Bullshit Trump Says

Is this real?

Birds are real.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Last I heard, he had to be an employee of Mar-a-Lago in order to live there. So heís a greeter. That may be his greeting.

Did Disney donate a Hall of Presidents animatronic?

It's like when a singer is past their peak and takes a Vegas residency, but more pathetic.

Standing up there like normal a normal human would

Quote Originally Posted by redwing42 View Post
    It's like when a singer is past their peak and takes a Vegas residency, but more pathetic.
    yeah, that's just bad

Does anyone know what he's referring to about finding votes in NH? I know, of course, everything he says is nonsense but frequently he takes a kernel of truth and spins into into something, which is what I thought the NH bit was about but I'm just getting a null result when I try to find what he's talking about. That's obviously the result of big tech suppressing the pro-Trump news.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Does anyone know what he's referring to about finding votes in NH? I know, of course, everything he says is nonsense but frequently he takes a kernel of truth and spins into into something, which is what I thought the NH bit was about but I'm just getting a null result when I try to find what he's talking about. That's obviously the result of big tech suppressing the pro-Trump news.
    Again with the Vegas comparison. Someone probably looked at the attendee list and said "There is someone from NH here tonight. Do a shout out."

Maybe itís from 4 years ago, NH was one of the places that kicked off his voter fraud commission even though he had won overall. The running theory was people were bussed from Massachusetts across the border to vote in NH for Clinton and thatís why he ended up losing the state very closely. 4 years later he got absolutely beat down in the state, so probably the years ago thing.

That sounds like the sort of scenario where HE bussed voters over to NH from Massachusetts and was stunned that he still lost. He realized it was a lost cause, so chose not to bus them in for 2020 and he got blown out.

Last edited by Demonwolverine; 05-03-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    That sounds like the sort of scenario where HE bussed voters over to NH from Massachusetts and was stunned that he still lost. He realized it was a lost cause, so chose not to bus them in for 2020 and he got blown out.

Half of what he says is straight-up lies and the other half is projection. Iím confident thatís why heís sure about voting irregularities.

Trumpís new ďsocial mediaĒ site is basically just a Wordpress blog.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/4/22...itter-facebook

Quote Originally Posted by redwing42 View Post
    it's more like when the vegas residency won't sell anymore so they move to branson

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Trumpís new ďsocial mediaĒ site is basically just a Wordpress blog.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/4/22...itter-facebook
    Non-zero chance Mike Lindell helped with this.

according to Trump spokesperson and all-around good guy Jason Miller, this isn't the social media network.

Narrator: it was the social media network, they just didn't expect the blowback.

Bullshit Trump Says

So if it took him and his team 5 months to put up a shitty Wordpress site (something that takes a standard contractor about a week or two, max), exactly what do we think the learning curve for the Oval Office was?
    Last edited by Demonwolverine; 05-05-2021 at 11:47 AM.

So if it took him and his team 5 months to put up a shitty Wordpress site (something that takes a standard contractor about a week or two, max), exactly what do we think the learning curve for the Oval Office was?
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

https://tech.co/news/donald-trump-th...ebsite-2015-06

In Mr. Trumpís own words: ďAnd remember the $5 billion website[?], 5 billion we spent on a website, and to this day it doesnít work. A $5 billion dollar website[?]. I have so many website[s]. I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a website. It costs me $3.Ē