• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I applaud Chris Wallace for his grilling Reince but why not throw him real reports from the intelligence community or call out the administration BS on fake attacks of Atlanta/Bowling Green and Sweden!?!?....that itself takes any credibility from Trump and his minions

Solid.

33ynb76.jpg

Last edited:
That moment when the President tweeted about fake news and got chin checked.

Trump’s Former Aide Concedes There Was No Voter Fraud In New Hampshire

Corey Lewandowski is not reading from the same script.

“I live on the border,” Lewandowski said in an interview with the podcast Axe Files, posted on Monday. “I didn’t see buses coming across the line to say that, hey, we’ve moved up from Massachusetts.”

And he would know. Lewandowski, a native of Massachusetts, cut his teeth as a political operative in New Hampshire. He is also not the first Republican from the Granite State to contradict Trump’s claim. A former GOP state party chair, the current New Hampshire secretary of state and a longtime GOP operative who was arrested for voter fraud have all said it is bunk.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ab2331e4b07602ad56d2f4

Remember when conservatives were horrified by the supposed connections between the Clinton campaign and the media?

From Ranger's link:
During another damage-control mission, when former Miss Universe Alicia Machado took to the airwaves to call out Trump for calling her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping," the communications team scrambled to place a story in conservative friendly outlets like Fox News, the Washington Examiner, the Daily Caller and Breitbart.

A former senior campaign official said Nunberg and his successor, former communications director Jason Miller, were particularly skilled at using alternative media like Breitbart, Washington Examiner, Fox News, Infowars and the Daily Caller to show Trump positive coverage.

And once they got the stories published, campaign officials with large numbers of Twitter followers would tweet them out.

That's the point. This stuff happens all the time. It's not a big deal.

But nice hypocrisy.

Not sure how I am showing hypocrisy here but I can tell how hard you want to tag me with it. It's flattering how much you study me and try and tie it into your digs. Nobody will accuse you of not trying.

Not sure how I am showing hypocrisy here but I can tell how hard you want to tag me with it. It's flattering how much you study me and try and tie it into your digs. Nobody will accuse you of not trying.

Read again, I'm sure you will figure it out. I have more faith in your intellectual capabilities than you do.

Read again, I'm sure you will figure it out. I have more faith in your intellectual capabilities than you do.

Lol I'll take your word for it. I am certain it means more to you than me.

Back