• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

the comments yesterday about Obama and other past presidents not calling families of fallen soliders is some straight up bullshit. He was absolutely making shit up on the spot. Pretty scary how the most powerful person in the world feels so comfortable with straight up lying about fallen soliders.

None of this is even remotely out of character. His shitbaggery was a known quantity when the rubes voted him into the highest office on the entire planet.

I have been brain storming with friends over drinks on the weekends trying to come up with someone who could deliver the message (i.e. run in 2020) that some of these rubes could understand and get behind but so far no luck. Most of the Dems you would think could do the job are too scholarly or elite minded. You really need someone like Springstein to overcome this.

Winfrey/Johnson 2020
Because the rubes won't care.

GTY-DJohnson-Oprah-MEM-170622.jpg

We need some type of personal responsibility type of democrat imo. Frank Underwood style. Someone who can actually stand up to Trump's crap in debates, unlike all the weak ass pubs he ran against. I think someone like that could steal some of the middle America vote from Trump

We need some type of personal responsibility type of democrat imo. Frank Underwood style. Someone who can actually stand up to Trump's crap in debates, unlike all the weak ass pubs he ran against. I think someone like that could steal some of the middle America vote from Trump

Are you suggesting Mike Drum?

Did you watch any of his debate "performances"? None of that matters whatsoever. Trump didn't run a secretly good campaign. White people are just easily duped by dog whistles and promises of power restoration.

countdown until he tweets some shit about Forbes being a failed magazine. You know its coming.

Not to mention they're not talking about healthcare. They're talking about Hillary and Weinstein and Christmas and anything but healthcare.

I obviously don't watch Fox, but they must be because my sister who is addicted to Fox wanted to talk a ton of Hillary and Weinstein this past weekend. I tried to inform her that sexual harassment wasn't exclusive to 1 political party and mentioned Fox, Ailes and O'Reilly. She seriously didn't know Gretchen whatever her last name is successfully sued Fox and settled for $20mil. This post fact we're living in is a bitch.

Throwback:

Perhaps the best quote of them all is from January 2016, when Trump told CNN his thoughts on the "executive-order concept." He explained at the time, "You know, it's supposed to be negotiated. You're supposed to cajole, get people in a room, you have Republicans, Democrats, you're supposed to get together and pass a law. [Obama] doesn't want to do that because it's too much work. So he doesn't want to work too hard. He wants to go back and play golf."

Trump's views on the 'executive-order concept' have evolved

He has still done nothing that is out of character. People made their peace with preferring power to feeling any sense of shame over their support of this dickbag long ago. Nothing will come out that will all of the sudden change anyone's mind. They made that deal with the devil last year. There's no turning back.

Tracking Trump's morning tweets against Fox & Friends:

It must be a weird feeling to be a writer on Fox and Friends and know that you can immediately persuade the President of the United States into thinking just about anything you want.

Back