• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

It must be a weird feeling to be a writer on Fox and Friends and know that you can immediately persuade the President of the United States into thinking just about anything you want.

I was just thinking that. Quite the power they have.

And I mean, I know it has been joked about that he's just tweeting what he sees on F&F, but that compilation is pretty amazing.

It must be a weird feeling to be a writer on Fox and Friends and know that you can immediately persuade the President of the United States into thinking just about anything you want.

[TrumpTweet]Go fuck yourself San Diego.[/TrumpTweet]

I was just thinking that. Quite the power they have.

And I mean, I know it has been joked about that he's just tweeting what he sees on F&F, but that compilation is pretty amazing.

And that's just from today, right? Maybe yesterday?

He has still done nothing that is out of character. People made their peace with preferring power to feeling any sense of shame over their support of this dickbag long ago. Nothing will come out that will all of the sudden change anyone's mind. They made that deal with the devil last year. There's no turning back.

ok.

Can we still call him an asshole when he acts like an asshole or is that, like, lame?

The third to last sentence is missing at least one word, probably more. Perhaps "other" in front of "racist."

He's at it again:

He's at it again:

It's important to remember that his most ardent supporters and those who "didn't vote for him" are also watching FnF, and they are reacting his tweets with thoughts of "he is really on top of what is going on in the world!".

The Super Bowl ring is probably as real as Trump's Renoir. The one he says he owns but is hanging at the Art Institute of Chicago.

The Kraft SB ring stories are funny but he's the owner. He can make all the rings he wants and give them to whoever he wants. People act like the league gives them out and there's a limited number.

The Kraft SB ring stories are funny but he's the owner. He can make all the rings he wants and give them to whoever he wants. People act like the league gives them out and there's a limited number.

latest

Back