• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I'd like to believe an average person off the street would quickly realize they didn't know much and would delegate duties to those who did.

"'Not true. The only Make Mexico Great Again hats were made by the Trump campaign so staff could wear them during their visit to Mexico,' he tweeted Wednesday. "

In other news: Children of Africa shocked to learn that the Atlanta Falcons did not, in fact, win the super bowl.

So apparently Trump figures we can solve opioids with a really good ad campaign to convince kids to just not use drugs. Amazing no one has ever tried that before #thisisyourbrainontrump

To be fair, he would be advertising to his base. He's persuaded them before. It might work.

"Drugs are for losers and I only support winners."

"Mexicans use drugs. Don't be a Mexican."

So apparently Trump figures we can solve opioids with a really good ad campaign to convince kids to just not use drugs. Amazing no one has ever tried that before #thisisyourbrainontrump

I'm starting to suspect that Trump doesn't understand the opioid crisis.

Did previous presidents get or insist upon ovations

It's a generational thing.

AXffNvX.gif

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/27/trump-halloween-children-244255

"I cannot believe the media produced such beautiful children," the president said as costumed children filtered into the Oval Office. "How the media did this, I don't know."

In another eyebrow-raising exchange, Trump turned to a small girl dressed as Rey, the female protagonist from 2015's "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," and remarked, “You have no weight problems, that's the good news,” before proceeding to give her a treat.

Back