• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

tyJDm3s.jpg

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT SO I'M GOING TO LASH OUT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE OR INTELLIGENCE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!!"

Could make a nice Trump supporter bumper sticker, to be honest.

My initial response to Dale's tweets was, well, he's being pretty nit-picky. After all, Pelosi is often messing up numbers too, so why sweat the little lies.

But after a minute, I got to thinking that this is where we are. He says so many things on a daily basis that are demonstrably false, but we're becoming immune to it all. Well, except for the 38% of the country that believes whatever he says.

More proof that Trump's default setting is autocrat.

Employee of the year...

More proof that Trump's default setting is autocrat.

To be fair, if you ACTUALLY thought that you were the smartest man in the world, it may incline you to think that you and you alone should rule it. It reeks of a guy who has never undertaken a truly complicated task in his life.

George Castanza would be so proud of the way that guy quit Twitter.

Last edited:
It's pretty incredible we are so desensitized that the freaking President of the United States can say this and it's just a blip on the radar at this point.

It's pretty incredible we are so desensitized that the freaking President of the United States can say this and it's just a blip on the radar at this point.

Rubes dig it.

+1

The toughest thing to come to grips with out of all this that Trump is the President many Americans have wanted for a long time. Not over Hillary, but in general. They want someone who talks and acts like him.

The toughest thing to come to grips with out of all this that Trump is the President many Americans have wanted for a long time. Not over Hillary, but in general. They want someone who talks and acts like him.

Perhaps you could describe his words and actions as deplorable?

Seriously. +1.

Easily top 3 of the millennia.

When did Clinton leave office again?

Top 4... Trump definitely isn’t 5th.

Back