• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This Asia trip is going to be pure comic gold.

Hillary is a murderer. Obama isn't an American.

Republicans believe whatever lies they need to keep up their alternate reality.

How do you even respond to that? He's the head of the most powerful country in the world so you can't just laugh in his fat fucking face can you?

In late June, President Trump hosted a group of Native American tribal leaders at the White House and urged them to "just do it" and extract whatever they want from the land they control.

The exchange turned out to be an unusually vivid window into the almost kingly power that Trump sees himself as holding, and which he has begun describing with increasing bluntness. The scene was recounted by a source in the room and confirmed by another. The White House didn't dispute the story.

The chiefs explained to Trump that there were regulatory barriers preventing them from getting at their energy. Trump replied: "But now it's me. The government's different now. Obama's gone; and we're doing things differently here."

https://www.axios.com/trumps-government-of-one-2506850819.html

I thought business was supposed to be his strong suit?

I cannot believe this man is in control of the nuclear codes.

"Chief, chief," Trump continued, addressing one of the tribal leaders, "what are they going to do? Once you get it out of the ground are they going to make you put it back in there? I mean, once it's out of the ground it can't go back in there. You've just got to do it. I'm telling you, chief, you've just got to do it."

The tribal leader looked back at one of the White House officials in the room — perhaps somebody from the White House Counsel's office — and he said "can we just do that?" The official equivocated, saying the administration is making progress and has a plan to roll back various regulations.

This Asia trip is going to be pure comic gold.

23167841_1747343018640258_3082283851903979008_n.jpg

seems to be still true...2017

Back