• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Last edited:
"That's what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity," Carson said. "There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land."

Guess the Trump cabinet member!

LINK

Dr. Carson and 2&2 are clear examples that being talented in 1 discrete area doesn't preclude you from being an absolute moron in the rest of life.

Idiot savants are real.

I mean at the end of the day, something this major couldn't have been conjured up in just the weeks since Trump took office/was elected. It's gotta have been a year+ in the planning.

I don't think Trump is a liar, so much as he has no relationship with the truth. He just says whatever fits his narrative at the time, and it doesn't matter if it is true or not. He probably doesn't even realize he is lying. He simply states how he thinks the world is and takes that as fact.

I don't think Trump is a liar, so much as he has no relationship with the truth. He just says whatever fits his narrative at the time, and it doesn't matter if it is true or not. He probably doesn't even realize he is lying. He simply states how he thinks the world is and takes that as fact.

That's pretty much the definition of a pathological liar.

That's still lying. Can we please stop making cute rationalizations for his lying?

That's pretty much the definition of a pathological liar.

Pathological liars generally understand when they are lying and do so on purpose or out of habit. I'm saying Trump says what he believes and believes what he is saying, regardless of any actual basis in reality.

That's still lying. Can we please stop making cute rationalizations for his lying?

Trust me, I'm not making rationalizations for him. All politicians lie to varying degrees. Sometimes it is a necessary evil, sometimes they do it for their own profit. What Trump is doing is far more dangerous, because if he believes that when he says something it becomes true, there can be no reasoning with him.

Back