• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

It's hard to think of a less presidential thing any POTUS could say than he should have left American teenagers in jail in a foreign land. But Trump will...

Last edited:
oh man, i love it when two narcissists blowhards turn on one another. It was just a matter of time.

LOL. Any random state department official could probably have gotten them out. It's not like North Korea-we actually have diplomatic relations with China.

You guys member when the right would bitch and moan about all the important things Obummer needed to focus on?

Lavar is like the Trump version of Chappelle's Black Bush sketch.

He's a legend in his own mind. Why "mike" and "toast?" Flake(y).... does he thinks that's cute or funny...every time I reread this tweet and try to understand it, my brain hurts.

He's a legend in his own mind. Why "mike" and "toast?" Flake(y).... does he thinks that's cute or funny...every time I reread this tweet and try to understand it, my brain hurts.

Oh totally. You know he's sitting on the shitter somewhere....typing away and giggling like he's Moonz about to drop another Hillary conspiracy thread on the Tunnels.

And seriously why is "mike" in quotations? And why is it spelled mike? And why "toast"?

Oh totally. You know he's sitting on the shitter somewhere....typing away and giggling like he's Moonz about to drop another Hillary conspiracy thread on the Tunnels.

And seriously why is "mike" in quotations? And why is it spelled mike? And why "toast"?

Encrypted message to "dalV?"

But wait, there's more!

This morning, on Fox & Friends:

Back