• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

"Man (Person) of the Year"

Such an angry old fart.

And lol at Hannity trying to re-frame to "being considered."

Who should be that person?

Seems traditionally they pick someone not due to any noble or praiseworthy actions but rather for the degree of news making or influence wielding for good or ill.

Seems Trump or Putin might make sense?

Go with Putin!

Who should be that person?

Seems traditionally they pick someone not due to any noble or praiseworthy actions but rather for the degree of news making or influence wielding for good or ill.

Seems Trump or Putin might make sense?

Go with Putin!

Mueller? Hilldawg would be so Monty.

2017 has been the backlash to the 2016 backlash. I could see them doing some group thing.

Hoping for Colin Kaepernick, though.

Too soon for Mueller. Don’t think HRC makes sense either.

Tough to come up with a good candidate...Trump, Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-un???

Does the me too movement have a leader—no way they could name Weinstein.

2017 has been the backlash to the 2016 backlash. I could see them doing some group thing.

Hoping for Colin Kaepernick, though.

Yea I thought of him but probably not quite newsworthy enough...depends on where (further) the protesting leads probably

2002 - The Whistleblowers
2005 - The Good Samaritans
2006 - You.
2011 - The Protester
2014 - Ebola Fighters
2017 - The Rube?

He won this last year. Are people forgetting that? I wouldn't argue with him getting it again but still. This is a weird discussion.

Again, Time named him Person of the Year only a year ago.

Trump is an insecure baby. He's been bitching about time man of the year forever. And PH is right...he won it last year.

How Trump supporters can stomach this guy is beyond me. He only acts tough when he's firing off tweets...not in real life, he's terribly insecure and he will go down as the biggest crybaby in American history.

Trump would be fired so fucking fast if he worked for any legitimate organization. If he was a CEO of a public company, the board would have fired his ass long ago.

ETA: just stop being a douchebag and do your fucking job.

Last edited:
Geraldo Rivera. It blows my mind that guy still gets paid to be on television. He was considered a hack back when I was in high school, and I’m old as dirt, and I can’t think of a single contribution to journalism from him since then.

Fox News fans, what is the appeal?

I'm going to guess that he tells them what they want to hear.

Back