Page 8 of 592 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Trump Says

I'm continually surprised that each time the Trump administration decides to overturn some transparency measure or policy I find out that it was the Obama administration that put it into place. I guess it is politically advantageous for Trump to say he's overturning Obama stuff. But why are all of these measures new? What did we do before Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    I'm continually surprised that each time the Trump administration decides to overturn some transparency measure or policy I find out that it was the Obama administration that put it into place. I guess it is politically advantageous for Trump to say he's overturning Obama stuff. But why are all of these measures new? What did we do before Obama?
    Fox News: The Obama administration is the least transparent administration ever

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Has he ever, ever said anything of substance?

I disagree with you
    melania looking thrilled as usual

Banhammer'd
    It's an insult to America that Melania doesn't live in the WH.

Rusty Larue
    No, its not.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    No, its not.
    I have no problem with it, but think they should be covering the additional costs incurred.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    I have no problem with it, but think they should be covering the additional costs incurred.
    I wouldn't argue that point. But given the suggestion is that Trump's youngest son has special needs and benefits from staying in NYC with his teachers at this point, calling it a "national disgrace" is fucking stupid.

it sort-of is. it is a big unnecessary expenditure that would never have been accepted if done by any Dem.

having said that, i can understand the school system and such so i have accepted. i am more concerned that Trump plays golf every weekend

She is the smartest of all of the Trumps. I'd be miles away from that trainwreck too, and keeping that child out of his father's sphere of dumbshitery clownshoes.

psychologically ill-equipped

isn't he charging the Secret Service rent in Trump Tower? if so, that's the real outrage here.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    isn't he charging the Secret Service rent in Trump Tower? if so, that's the real outrage here.
    yes he is at a increased rate.

Quote Originally Posted by warak View Post
    it sort-of is. it is a big unnecessary expenditure that would never have been accepted if done by any Dem.

having said that, i can understand the school system and such so i have accepted. i am more concerned that Trump plays golf every weekend
    At least Trump is saving us money by not taking all those trips like Obama playing golf all the time like Obama.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    No, its not.
    Yes, it is. Every POTUS over the past hundred years had the First Lady in DC. Those with school age kids had the kids there.

The POTUS talks about family but keeps his in pieces. Hell, he leaves them over 1000 miles apart almost every weekend. It's discrageful.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    At least Trump is saving us money by not taking all those trips like Obama playing golf all the time like Obama.
    And it's much better to go 1000 miles to play golf than in the DC area like Obama did.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Yes, it is. Every POTUS over the past hundred years had the First Lady in DC. Those with school age kids had the kids there.

The POTUS talks about family but keeps his in pieces. Hell, he leaves them over 1000 miles apart almost every weekend. It's discrageful.
    If you want to bitch about the President not going back to NYC to visit his family, have at it. That has nothing to do with the First Lady, whom you called disgraceful for not moving her son with special needs down to DC at the drop of a hat.