• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I'm continually surprised that each time the Trump administration decides to overturn some transparency measure or policy I find out that it was the Obama administration that put it into place. I guess it is politically advantageous for Trump to say he's overturning Obama stuff. But why are all of these measures new? What did we do before Obama?

I'm continually surprised that each time the Trump administration decides to overturn some transparency measure or policy I find out that it was the Obama administration that put it into place. I guess it is politically advantageous for Trump to say he's overturning Obama stuff. But why are all of these measures new? What did we do before Obama?

Fox News: The Obama administration is the least transparent administration ever

It's an insult to America that Melania doesn't live in the WH.

I have no problem with it, but think they should be covering the additional costs incurred.

I wouldn't argue that point. But given the suggestion is that Trump's youngest son has special needs and benefits from staying in NYC with his teachers at this point, calling it a "national disgrace" is fucking stupid.

it sort-of is. it is a big unnecessary expenditure that would never have been accepted if done by any Dem.

having said that, i can understand the school system and such so i have accepted. i am more concerned that Trump plays golf every weekend

She is the smartest of all of the Trumps. I'd be miles away from that trainwreck too, and keeping that child out of his father's sphere of dumbshitery clownshoes.

isn't he charging the Secret Service rent in Trump Tower? if so, that's the real outrage here.

it sort-of is. it is a big unnecessary expenditure that would never have been accepted if done by any Dem.

having said that, i can understand the school system and such so i have accepted. i am more concerned that Trump plays golf every weekend

At least Trump is saving us money by not taking all those trips like Obama playing golf all the time like Obama.

No, its not.

Yes, it is. Every POTUS over the past hundred years had the First Lady in DC. Those with school age kids had the kids there.

The POTUS talks about family but keeps his in pieces. Hell, he leaves them over 1000 miles apart almost every weekend. It's discrageful.

At least Trump is saving us money by not taking all those trips like Obama playing golf all the time like Obama.

And it's much better to go 1000 miles to play golf than in the DC area like Obama did.

Yes, it is. Every POTUS over the past hundred years had the First Lady in DC. Those with school age kids had the kids there.

The POTUS talks about family but keeps his in pieces. Hell, he leaves them over 1000 miles apart almost every weekend. It's discrageful.

If you want to bitch about the President not going back to NYC to visit his family, have at it. That has nothing to do with the First Lady, whom you called disgraceful for not moving her son with special needs down to DC at the drop of a hat.

Back