• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yea, lots of "leaders" (and followers) looking at Trump and wondering how in the world he gets away with constantly lying. Emboldens those with such impulses to try harder.

Would someone please explain, again, how Trump is not a racist (as well as hopelessly ignorant and a buffoon)? After all, I'm sure that Trump thinks the same thing about Australian immigrants, or German, or Russian. Right?

He’s not a racist because there are people who believe the same thing who don’t think they’re racist.

You’re just being PC if you don’t think all Haitian immigrants have AIDS.

Trump isn’t a racist, he’s a sociopath. He doesn’t care about anybody, black, white, brown, green, burnt sienna, unless they meet his need.

If he could advance his desires by cozying up to blacks and shunning whites, he would in a heartbeat.

Would someone please explain, again, how Trump is not a racist (as well as hopelessly ignorant and a buffoon)? After all, I'm sure that Trump thinks the same thing about Australian immigrants, or German, or Russian. Right?

His not racist because it hurts racists’ feelings when you call them racists.

Trump talks, tweets and governs like a racist. He is a whole smorgasbord of reprehensible character traits.

He will pivot when he is president.

Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, me, me, me

And for the record, pubs went 5-1 in congressional races this year. But keep on thinking republicans performed well in those elections.

Last edited:
Looks like Don's babysitter is taking a few days off and the baby is going to spend his Christmas watching Fox News and tweetstorming. Should be a fun couple of days.

Back