• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

If you want to bitch about the President not going back to NYC to visit his family, have at it. That has nothing to do with the First Lady, whom you called disgraceful for not moving her son with special needs down to DC at the drop of a hat.

so where are you getting that Barron has special needs? i have not seen any of that confirmed.

If you want to bitch about the President not going back to NYC to visit his family, have at it. That has nothing to do with the First Lady, whom you called disgraceful for not moving her son with special needs down to DC at the drop of a hat.

There's no evidence of this and he goes to one of the most exclusive private schools in Manhattan.

I wouldn't argue that point. But given the suggestion is that Trump's youngest son has special needs and benefits from staying in NYC with his teachers at this point, calling it a "national disgrace" is fucking stupid.

Did Melania even visit schools in DC to consider making the move?

Lol oh man, he is the gift/nightmare that keeps on giving

I'm continually surprised that each time the Trump administration decides to overturn some transparency measure or policy I find out that it was the Obama administration that put it into place. I guess it is politically advantageous for Trump to say he's overturning Obama stuff. But why are all of these measures new? What did we do before Obama?

READ A BOOK

Love,
:thumbsup:

I don't believe that it has been confirmed that Barron has special needs. I'm fairly sure that is just a viscous rumor.

I don't believe that it has been confirmed that Barron has special needs. I'm fairly sure that is just a viscous rumor.

Thick rumors are much more dangerous than their thinner counterparts.

the minor child should be considered untouchable. But the adult wife of the president, like the adult children, are fair game.

That said, although by all accounts she is a vapid, vacant individual who (at least at some point) could find a person like Donald Trump appealing, I don't care if she didn't move into the white house. Could you imagine having to be around Steve Bannon, Jared and Ivanka, and Rience Priebus every day? Not to mention that little troll who does the press conferences. That kind of stupid would overwhelm even the simplest of Eastern European gold-digging models.

Just a real American doin' real American things

dvhbafz2yixssqe8nbci.gif

Not really the drop of a hat. He was elected in November.

Why are they up on the balcony like the Queen or the pope? Is that part of the tradition? Ive never watched the egg roll before but I thought they stood around in the Rose Garden.

https://qz.com/960861/michael-knowl...mprehensive-guide-is-a-hit-with-donald-trump/

A book with no content is a hit with US Republicans and president Donald Trump.
Titled Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide, by actor and editor Michael J. Knowles, the 260-page book is nearly entirely blank. Knowles self-published the book in March with surprising success, selling 85,000 copies and hitting the Number 1 spot on Amazon. Last week, Threshold Editions, the Simon & Schuster imprint that signed and then dropped Milo Yiannopoulos earlier this year, announced it would release a second edition.
The book has chapters on economics, civil rights, homeland security, and immigration, all of which contain no words.

my God the rubes...

a least a book the Trump might read.

This is the difference between Dems and Pubs.

There was an article after the inauguration titled something like "Reasons why Democrats should support President Trump." The body said "there aren't any" and included a recipe.

People shared it on Facebook as a joke and got a good laugh about it.

A Pub did something similar except he published a book and Republicans actually spent their money on a book with no words as a joke.

Lara Trump on marrying Eric: "I told him he's a Yankee, but he's a good Yankee, and Southerners will know what that means."

No clue what that means.

This is the difference between Dems and Pubs.

There was an article after the inauguration titled something like "Reasons why Democrats should support President Trump." The body said "there aren't any" and included a recipe.

People shared it on Facebook as a joke and got a good laugh about it.

A Pub did something similar except he published a book and Republicans actually spent their money on a book with no words as a joke.

Also, our President didn't share or tweet the Dems' joke.

Back