• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Obama, Biden, Pelosi, the 10 reps who voted for impeachment, Rosie O'Donnell, Bette Midler

Shocking there is not some sort of anagram for don j trump on that list.

The original Executive Order, creating the garden, was signed July 3, 2020. It had a modest list of statues. This latest change greatly expands the list of statues.

That document, as posted, is incomplete. Some names are only partly there.

As it is an executive order, it can be cancelled Jan 20.

Trump wanted it open by 2026. I don't think it ever gets built.

Last edited:
About 21 a day.

your posts here or trump's misleading claims, or BOTH.

Either way, exciting that we can soon shut this down (pending dumb shit he says during the impeachment trial)

I feel like we should retire this thread and start a thread title More Bullshit Trump Says or Bullshit Ex-President Trump Says.

your posts here or trump's misleading claims, or BOTH.

Either way, exciting that we can soon shut this down (pending dumb shit he says during the impeachment trial)

Yep, time to start the "Bullshit Biden Says" thread.

I feel like we should retire this thread and start a thread title More Bullshit Trump Says or Bullshit Ex-President Trump Says.

Are we going to be able to fill in now that he doesn't have a twitter account? I don't plan to pay attention unless he runs in 2024, and only then at 2003 at the earliest.

Earlier today I was going to post my crackpot theory that Trump had no idea how exhausted he was after the last four years and that he was surprised at how happy he was to be off twitter and out of the limelight but that letter has me reconsidering

Earlier today I was going to post my crackpot theory that Trump had no idea how exhausted he was after the last four years and that he was surprised at how happy he was to be off twitter and out of the limelight but that letter has me reconsidering

But also

Last edited:
Back