• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You gotta appreciate the privileged view into the mind of a rube he provides here. Always thought it was unfair to dismiss him as a troll when he’s just Elrodding us the Rube Playbook.

Lol we need Palma for the rube playbook? Is it some kind of secret playbook only he can bring us? Preposterous

Lol we need Palma for the rube playbook? Is it some kind of secret playbook only he can bring us? Preposterous

No one else made a bet on Trump on le boards when he was 14:1. If ya pay attention I’m pretty much always right about everything.

No one else made a bet on Trump on le boards when he was 14:1. If ya pay attention I’m pretty much always right about everything.

Like you were in backing your housemate in the Main Event? :)

everything this president says in bullshit. Period. We knew this before the election and it is worse now that he is ruining the USA. You supporting fucks be damned.

It’s simple.

The truth is whatever he says it is.

Trump, I mean.

Strangely, I felt the need to clarify that here.

no, that's me who's right about everything. Feel free to check my work. :thumbsup:

anyway, I never said you were wrong about the rube playbook, just that we didn't need you to parody it every day here. We were right about it. Hillary was right about it (deplorables). Obama was right about it (clinging). Everything I ever said about the The American Rube© 2, 5, 10 years ago has turned out to be true, too.

Fairly normal stuff today. For those of you that think some of his tweets (the petty ones, like the CNN wrestling gif or the Mike "bleeding from the face one) are intentional distractions from PR nightmares, one would think that now would be a time for that. I'm sure The Trump Train account has something he can use.

Fairly normal stuff today. For those of you that think some of his tweets (the petty ones, like the CNN wrestling gif or the Mike "bleeding from the face one) are intentional distractions from PR nightmares, one would think that now would be a time for that. I'm sure The Trump Train account has something he can use.

He already clarified his statements so he need not talk about this again. Sort of like “it depends what the definition of is is”

By "intelligence" is he talking about people that are S-M-R-T or spy types?

When did being angry about racism, xenophobia, and treason become a derangement?

Back