• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

My trump cultist mother boasted during the flooding that Trump’s comments which were ridiculed were just his way of putting it in terms to common folk could understand and prepare for.

do_thy_best_shakespeare.png

I bet our air quality drops at least 10 places if we elect Democrats, and the water quality would plummet nearly 3 times as far !

This is the lesson jhmd wanted us to learn from the election. It's what you SAY to the people of the flyover states. Don't talk down to them, tell them what they want to hear! And it's fun, too!

This is the lesson jhmd wanted us to learn from the election. It's what you SAY to the people of the flyover states. Don't talk down to them, tell them what they want to hear! And it's fun, too!

I bet you get a rep from him for this. He’s lurking and gave some to me, I asked him to come out and debate the merits of his current party and he refused. I tried to message/rep him back but his inbox is full and apparently I need to spread some rep around. Oh well.

But yea, this is the lesson !

Free market capitalism.

Word on the restaurant insider street in DC is that the Taylor closings have more to do with too rapid expansion and a financial backer pulling out than lack of sales due to Trump’s RT. That and the food going downhill since the original opened (and no longer importing bread from
Philly which was one of the big selling points at first).

Word on the restaurant insider street in DC is that the Taylor closings have more to do with too rapid expansion and a financial backer pulling out than lack of sales due to Trump’s RT. That and the food going downhill since the original opened (and no longer importing bread from
Philly which was one of the big selling points at first).

Yeah it’s definitely that. They had expanded to Chicago recently as well. The Trump meeting is a convenient excuse but I do remember him getting flack for that when it happened.

Yeah it’s definitely that. They had expanded to Chicago recently as well. The Trump meeting is a convenient excuse but I do remember him getting flack for that when it happened.

Oh, he certainly did at the time. But basically now it’s just a convenient excuse that fits the narrative.

Back