• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I'm sure his campaign is covering the cost of these official events he turns into campaign rallies.

e2808f6bc49a1d92-600x338.jpg

Last edited:
Trump was so boring that even fox has cut away from him, in favor of Tucker ranting about how insidiously cancel culture is taking out Kanye. Time to change the channel.

Trump deferring payroll taxes until after the election. Says you won't have to pay them back if you vote for him. About time we got to bribing the electorate for re-election

Prediction markets are around 55-45 Biden right now. Craziness

How can that be? Or better yet, where I can I like throw everything I have on Biden? I mean my main worry is him getting coronavirus and dying.

How can that be? Or better yet, where I can I like throw everything I have on Biden? I mean my main worry is him getting coronavirus and dying.

You should probably be looking at it the other way. Put everything on Trump winning. If he wins, you will need that money in the upcoming oligarchy. If he loses, there may still be some sort of social safety net.

Trump deferring payroll taxes until after the election. Says you won't have to pay them back if you vote for him. About time we got to bribing the electorate for re-election

If Trump can just unilaterally suspend the tax code and issue checks to everyone through executive order, does the constitution even matter?

Back