• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Lol that dumb bastard better be careful. He’s still president solely because of Fox News. If that propaganda machine turns on him he’d be impeached and removed in like a week.

lol

Fox is much less beloved than Trump by conservatives.

Republicans love Trump. LOVE him. They’re so happy to have him as the leader of their party.

I wonder if JH would still say he’s not a Republican or the leader of the party.

Republicans love Trump. LOVE him. They’re so happy to have him as the leader of their party.

A major fallacy of many Never Trump Republicans, and even some Democrats, especially in the media, is that Republicans "are better than" Donald Trump. They're not. Trump is so beloved by the GOP base because they are no better than him in most respects. They share the same views, the same flaws, and they admire his vulgar and crass macho style. The GOP has been busily creating this base since Nixon's Southern Strategy and the Reagan Democrats, and as it turns out, their ideal POTUS is none other than...Donald J. Trump.

Good ol’ President Trump, unquestioned leader of the Republican Party who embodies the ideals of all party members

A major fallacy of many Never Trump Republicans, and even some Democrats, especially in the media, is that Republicans "are better than" Donald Trump. They're not. Trump is so beloved by the GOP base because they are no better than him in most respects. They share the same views, the same flaws, and they admire his vulgar and crass macho style. The GOP has been busily creating this base since Nixon's Southern Strategy and the Reagan Democrats, and as it turns out, their ideal POTUS is none other than...Donald J. Trump.

It’s a fascinating story. This whole time the “never trumpers” moderate Pubs thought they were stringing along the rubes. Turns out the rubes were only waiting for the right person to come along so they could ditch the moderates and go full deplorable.

George Will and David French and all those still think the party was stolen from them. Dopes.

"The rain knocked out the teleprompter. But no, it's not that. I knew the speech very well. I was able to do it without a teleprompter. But the teleprompter did go out. It was actually hard to look at anyway because it was rain all over it."

"The rain knocked out the teleprompter. But no, it's not that. I knew the speech very well. I was able to do it without a teleprompter. But the teleprompter did go out. It was actually hard to look at anyway because it was rain all over it."

This dipshit mother fucker can’t even make excuses without his ego getting in the way.

Yep.

And the love of lying and preference for delusional thinking. Sadly, the GOP shaped itself over time to be a perfect fit for Trump. Deplorable indeed.

People have missed that in addition to Trump's idiocy about George Washington's control of airports helped lead to winning the Revolutionary War he also brought in seeing the "rocket's red glare" during the RW.

The other thing is he was reading this off a teleprompter. His speechwriters put this together.

WOW!!!!

siL5oI8.jpg

That tweet thread is worth posting in its entirety:

That's the President of the United States everyone. I will never listen to anything a Republican has to say about politics (or life, really), ever again.

That's the President of the United States everyone. I will never listen to anything a Republican has to say about politics (or life, really), ever again.

remember when people on here said Trump wasn't a Republican and doesn't represent the party's views

wft is he rambling on about? fuck, he is so fucking stupid...it is mindbogglingly!

I'm sure that's all just 6-d chess to pwn the lubes, rather than continued evidence of ongoing degenerative brain disorder.

Back