• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump's comments on American immigrants who come here through the lottery system might be some of the most disgusting yet.

Last edited:
“You think the country is giving us their best people? No,” Trump said of the lottery. “What kind of a system is that? They come in by lottery. They give us their worst people, they put them in a bin, but in his hand when he’s picking him are really the worst of the worst.

“Congratulations, you’re going the United States, ok? What a system,” he continued.

His remarks misrepresented how the visa lottery works. Applicants to the program have to demonstrate they have the equivalent of a high school education or experience in a job that requires at least two years of training. They also must undergo a background check. The U.S. decides who enters the country through the program, not other countries, and can refuse visas to lottery winners.

“You think the country is giving us their best people? No,” Trump said of the lottery. “What kind of a system is that? They come in by lottery. They give us their worst people, they put them in a bin, but in his hand when he’s picking him are really the worst of the worst.

“Congratulations, you’re going the United States, ok? What a system,” he continued.

His remarks misrepresented how the visa lottery works. Applicants to the program have to demonstrate they have the equivalent of a high school education or experience in a job that requires at least two years of training. They also must undergo a background check. The U.S. decides who enters the country through the program, not other countries, and can refuse visas to lottery winners.

A call back to the literal start of his campaign.

If Donald Trump was a poster on these boards, he'd be more toxic and condemned than Rulz.

Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, me, me, me

And for the record, pubs went 5-1 in congressional races this year. But keep on thinking republicans performed well in those elections.

And for the record, pubs went 5-1 in congressional races this year. But keep on thinking republicans performed well in those elections.

Plus the one in California that Dems won without a Republican challenger

Does he always tag foxandfriends? Isn't that a little, idk, what's the word...bias?

Also, the best people from other countries tend to come here. The term for it is "brain drain."

It used to give us a huge advantage on the world stage. We'd take the best people from around the world, educate them, and they stay here start businesses and create jobs and pay taxes.

Now they're discouraged from coming here and encouraged to leave.

Donald's average approval rating tied its lowest yet from 538 earlier this week at 36.7%, including a Monmouth poll which has his approval rating at just 32%. 538 gives Monmouth an A+ rating for its polling.

Just 15 more points until it hits Nixon's low point.

This is hilarious.

This press conference/re-election speech is brutal. No way that guy is not being actively sedated.

ETA: Dude should never make fun of anyone drinking water again.

that's two short speeches where he's had to drink some water - how much medication is the guy on?

Back