• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

But I didn't pitch a fit!!!! KELLLLLLYYYY!!!! SARAH!!! Tell them I didn't pitch a fit!!! It's my greatest achomlishments! Where's my marker?

He also claimed that farmers are doing better than in 2016 and that he 16 billion subsidy is being paid for by China and the billions they are paying in tariffs.

Barr successfully shitclouded the Mueller report. He will do the same here too. He has unquestioned power to do whatever he wants to do because nobody will oppose him for fear of being too political.

planned temper tantrums are such a little bitch move. Then denying them is even more of a little bitch move. What a wittle snowflake.

Angus, please advise on how we should react to this quite literal fake news tweeted by the president of the United States. Surely you’ll be along to condemn.

All other conservatives here (wrangor, Junebug, catamount, Sailor) - this shit is worth it to you? For judges? Open range lying and corruption?

Help me understand. It’s gotta be more than abortion. Or is it.

Barr successfully shitclouded the Mueller report. He will do the same here too. He has unquestioned power to do whatever he wants to do because nobody will oppose him for fear of being too political.

The Democrats should do the same with Trump's taxes.

I think it bears mentioning again that, according to conservatives (including many board conservatives) in the past several days, it's the LibDems who have "lost their damn minds" and who are being treasonous. In the meantime, we have a nut in the WH who is calling people by name traitors, and seems to be literally out-of-his-mind senile half the time when he's talking. But, the economy seems good for the moment and we got those right-wing federal judges and SC justices, so what the hell!

Fucknuts is now tweeting (and pinning) doctored videos of Pelosi that make it look like she is slurring her speech. No republican has condemned. I'm sure good, moral and Christian Republicans, like Wrangor, are feverishly writing angry letters to their reps demanding that this stuff stops.

I think it bears mentioning again that, according to conservatives (including many board conservatives) in the past several days, it's the LibDems who have "lost their damn minds" and who are being treasonous. In the meantime, we have a nut in the WH who is calling people by name traitors, and seems to be literally out-of-his-mind senile half the time when he's talking. But, the economy seems good for the moment and we got those right-wing federal judges and SC justices, so what the hell!

He inherited a hell of a head start with a country in overall solid shape. He seems determined to burn down this inheritance the same way he’s done with Fred’s. His plans for pulling out of a recession will be just horrifyingly stupid.

Fucknuts is now tweeting (and pinning) doctored videos of Pelosi that make it look like she is slurring her speech. No republican has condemned. I'm sure good, moral and Christian Republicans, like Wrangor, are feverishly writing angry letters to their reps demanding that this stuff stops.

repugnicants are just soooo trustworthy pieces of shit

Hey Sailor, Moon, Angus - you guys feeling good about the president of the USA whom you “didn’t vote for” and “don’t support” tweeting fake news? You guys gonna step up to the plate and say anything about this or nah? Just gonna go for more lubes and zero hedge and Washington examiner quotes?

Angus, please advise on how we should react to this quite literal fake news tweeted by the president of the United States. Surely you’ll be along to condemn.

All other conservatives here (wrangor, Junebug, catamount, Sailor) - this shit is worth it to you? For judges? Open range lying and corruption?

Help me understand. It’s gotta be more than abortion. Or is it.

It completely is. There is no other possible excuse for shitting the bed this badly.

He’s accusing blind partisans of being hypocritical. Does he realize that won’t matter to them at all?

Back