• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump talking about George Floyd is like when Mormons would call families of Holocaust victims telling them that their dead family members have been converted to becoming Mormons decades after their deaths. Then they were asked if they wanted to donate to the Mormon Church.

This tone deaf diatribe from the spawn is good for a laugh.

I couldn’t make it through that. I’m just going to wait until Sarah Cooper parodies it.

lol, I didn't realize the Ivanka video was part of a commencement speech cancelled because of Trump's reaction to the protests.

Ivanka Trump complains of 'cancel culture' after university cancels her speech

The move clearly angered Ivanka Trump, who is a top adviser in the White House and whose husband, Jared Kushner, is one of the most influential figures in the Trump administration.

She responded in a tweet, saying: “Our nation’s campuses should be bastions of free speech. Cancel culture and viewpoint discrimination are antithetical to academia. Listening to one another is important now more than ever!”

Reminder that Ivanka was behind the church photo op.

Jesus Christ.

His war against polling is pretty unreal. The actual printouts he insists are 'real'. Fun.

P.s. the 95/96% tweets ALWAYS come after a Republican shows the least bit of spine, speaking out against him.

lol, the polls were before the latest job numbers, therefore they are FAKE NEWS!

McLaughlin & Associates should consider hiring a proofreader.

Highly respected................... and a C/D ranking on fivethirtyeight. Is it possible to get in on this grift? Like Ph, birdman you want to use our credentials to start Doctor, Doctor, Doctor polling and associates, get paid to just pump out fake poll after fake poll using made up complex math none of them will understand but appease Trump. Our lasting polling shows Trump up +5, people that want to see Hillary in jail at 92%, and Russia as a hoax 84%.

Highly respected................... and a C/D ranking on fivethirtyeight. Is it possible to get in on this grift? Like Ph, birdman you want to use our credentials to start Doctor, Doctor, Doctor polling and associates, get paid to just pump out fake poll after fake poll using made up complex math none of them will understand but appease Trump. Our lasting polling shows Trump up +5, people that want to see Hillary in jail at 92%, and Russia as a hoax 84%.

Apparently if you want to move to Alaska, run for senate and "have a pulse", Trump will support you.

When she was first hired, I read an article that argued that Trump's critics needed to watch out for Kayleigh, because she was so much sharper and more media savvy than any of her predecessors, and she might make the WH press corps look foolish. So far that does not seem to be the case (shocking, I know.)

That sentence doesn't even make sense. It's just a segue from Romney to "bragging" about Trump "popularity" with Black voters.

50% black 50% white

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally on zoom calls politics have come up lately. Recently this came up, and not a single black employee on the call knew that Obama's mother was white and 100% of them voted him in 2008 and 2012. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they voted for him because they wanted a black President. There were no other reasons given for voting for him. Then another employee asked if they would vote for him today if he was running against Trump now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

When she was first hired, I read an article that argued that Trump's critics needed to watch out for Kayleigh, because she was so much sharper and more media savvy than any of her predecessors, and she might make the WH press corps look foolish. So far that does not seem to be the case (shocking, I know.)

I know exactly why she was hired.

so because Stephanie Grisham never actually did press briefings but McEnany does them frequently, does that mean she was too scared to or what? At first it was presented as some kind of grandstanding not gonna give the lamestream media the platform, but I think it just reads really as fear and/or laziness.

I think it may have to do with Trump’s press conferences tanking his approval.

Back