• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

There is no remotely informed conservative that is honest with themselves who believes Abrahms got a fair shake and Donny didn't. I mean fuck the fuck off

Donald Trump once again flunked history, this time getting a basic fact wrong about Thomas Jefferson.

New York City announced it was moving a statue of the Founding Father and nation’s third president out of its City Council Chamber due to his history as a slaveholder.

It’s not yet clear where the statue will go, but Trump predictably threw a fit over Jefferson ... even if he’s a little hazy on what, exactly, Jefferson did.

Trump called him “a principal writer of the Constitution of the United States.”

Jefferson was the principal author of the Declaration of Independence, but did not contribute to the writing of the Constitution, nor did he attend the Constitutional Convention as he was in France. :dumb::noidea:

Trump doesn't know history? Shocked, just shocked.

have you not looked down ballet? trumpy candidates all over the country.

i never look down on ballet. just an incredibly difficult discipline, physically and mentally

This shit cracked me up.

That's amazing. Even better to think about sailor and the col hanging this on their fridge. Prime real-estate!

This part is even worse.

It’s unclear if Trump has multiple Christmas cards for different purposes, but BBC journalist Shayan Sardarizadeh did find one of Trump’s real Christmas cards that was for sale in 2021:

man once someone mentions the penis thing you can never unsee it

Maybe it’s just me but I saw it instantly. The Santa jizz was a nice touch I didn’t catch.

The whole thing is hilarious.

Last edited:
Back