• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This is why the left is losing. Every time you disagree with someone, you accuse them of Nazism. There is no nuance in your understanding, only black and white.

Ethnonationalism? Yeah, that's bad. But, nationalism? Nationalism is now a racist dog whistle or code word? Sweet Jesus, the left has lost its collective mind. Nationalism is lame and narrow minded, but it's not Nazism.

I urge you fellow liberals, with every fiber of my being, use your heads. Stop feeding the trolls. You are smart people.

Keep pretzel knotting yourself trying to justify swimming in shit.

Fox News headline: Trump says Democrats funding caravan of terrorists

Pence: Trump is right about the middle easterners

Ok, so am I to understand that Pubs are sponsoring the caravan?

That actually makes more sense.

“In our time, political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible... Thus, political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging, and sheer cloudy vagueness... Political language [is] designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable.” - George Orwell

Probably a bad example because the next scene after they crossed the border was to go about the systematic destruction of those that were already there.* **

*this lacks much historical and hermenuetic nuance and accuracy.

**This also does not validate the insane rhetoric about the caravan coming toward the United States: for an accurate picture of the caravan: From WOLA

i mean, the egyptians were killed because they were being assholes to the refugees. so maybe Trumpshills should take note

So if you give $5 to the Republicans, Trump is going to match that with the $5 you already specifically gave him, not the Republicans. What a deal!

What unparalleled leadership by the president of the United States of America during these trying and challenging times. I’m in awe of how he is such a calming presence that we need. Wow ! Conservatives must be so proud that he reflects their leadership style so steadily.

Back