• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This might be one if the more disgusting things Trump has said yet given the context of the situation. What a disgrace.

This might be one if the more disgusting things Trump has said yet given the context of the situation. What a disgrace.

Right? In an ocean of disgraceful things he's done this one stands out. Like his rock bottom that never comes the disgraceful things he does never reaches the summit.

He's been tweeting a ton recently, even more than usual, and one sign that he's desperate is not just how full of bullshit the tweets are and the blatant lying that he's doing in them, but it's how wild and crazy his charges are now. I suspect the only reason they're not getting more publicity is because so many people are just numb to it now. For example, on Oct. 7 he tweeted in all caps that the "DEMS WANT TO SHUT DOWN YOUR CHURCHES, PERMANENTLY!" if they are elected next month. Also, that Pelosi is going to/wants to stage a coup, that "Biden is against Oil, Guns and Religion" in Texas (what was that Obama said about Republicans clinging to their guns and religion?), tweeted that Illinois, New York, and California have "all gone to hell", and on and on. Insanity.

Last edited:

I've just come to accept that if a Republican, and especially anyone connected to the Trumps, is accusing the Democrats of doing something terrible, they're almost certainly already doing it themselves, or trying to. They really do have an obsession with projecting everything they're doing or want to do onto their opponents.

It’s part projection and part that’s just how they assume politics works.

On a campaign call, Trump just said that 'if he'd listened to Fauci (a man that he can fire) 500,000 more people would have died already.

wait? The other day it was 2 million. Coincidentally with 210k people dead he claimed the initial estimate was 2,210,000 dead so he saved 2 million. Tough to keep so many alternative facts straight. Especially when the initial estimates were more like 60k dead by August if I recall.

Trump has been Biden's best campaign advertisement all year. Given that Trump's campaign is (incredibly) nearly broke while Biden is rolling in cash, maybe he can transfer some money to Trump to help keep him out there in public on the campaign trail and giving these silly rallies. They're basically nothing more than super spreader covid events now, remind anyone watching about Trump's disastrous handling of the pandemic, and his speeches are likely doing at least as much damage to him as to the Democrats.

Last edited:
Trump has been Biden's best campaign advertisement all year. Given that Trump's campaign is (incredibly) nearly broke while Biden is rolling in cash, maybe he can transfer some money to Trump to help keep him out there in public on the campaign trail and giving these silly rallies. They're basically nothing more than super spreader covid events now, remind anyone watching about Trump's disastrous handling of the pandemic, and his speeches are likely doing at least as much damage to him as to the Democrats.

Trump doesn't need money. He cleared out his coffers and the tax payers are footing the bill for these super spreader events.

Well, just you wait for the magnificent brilliance.

I see what he did there. A little shout out to his "Q" followers.

You think he reads his tweets out loud as he types them? I always imagine him setting down the phone to make air quotes.

Back