• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

#rjstory

Sorry, just indulge me today folks

Wait, is this an anti-Semitic trope?

It's a JOKE that Jews tell each other...

Also, loved Biff's post. There's nothing in my post that even alleges blasphemy. It's exactly the opposite. But Biff is the King of RJDS (RJ Derangement Syndrome).

Last edited:
NAH he’s not the king of RJDS. I can’t think of a boards trope less suited to having a single ruler.

The old boards adage is that if you get ten posters on a thread, you’ll have twelve accusations of being deranged when seeing RJs name on a post.

NAH he’s not the king of RJDS. I can’t think of a boards trope less suited to having a single ruler.

The old boards adage is that if you get ten posters on a thread, you’ll have twelve accusations of being deranged when seeing RJs name on a post.

Some posts deserve more than just one rep

69945536_2212533368992127_145270014587437056_n.png

It's kinda early in the day for sundowning, but that has to be what's going on here:

I actually think he's trying to make a funny there. Which is a completely appropriate response after he tanked the market with a tweet.

Looks like the G7 summit is going well.

LOL. And as always, it begs the question - does he really believe the bullshit he's spewing, or is he aware that he's lying? Not that it makes much difference, but still, one wonders if he comes to believe his own lies.

Last edited:
Back