• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

God I hate Trump so much, but I wish Hillary would crawl into a political cave for the rest of eternity and take up watercolor painting or something. You and your campaign somehow cantaloupe-fucked your way into a loss against one of if not the shittiest presidential candidates in American history. You have nothing of value that I want to hear, and your mere presence sends the dipshits into a process cheese induced frenzy. Go away forever.

I will allow it. Hillary bitch slap was approved, per SOP.

Donald claims his Scotland golf properties are 65 million in the red on UK filings but says they’re worth 100 million in American filings.

So he either lied on one or both. Can’t wait for the “my accountants closely analyzed federal law and the difference in value is based on how the countries treat taxable value and income.”

Donald claims his Scotland golf properties are 65 million in the red on UK filings but says they’re worth 100 million in American filings.

So he either lied on one or both. Can’t wait for the “my accountants closely analyzed federal law and the difference in value is based on how the countries treat taxable value and income.”

Biff will defend

Probably not even the same accountants.

This should help Trump in PA, FL, MI. Jews there will never remember his words.

Back