• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I also don’t expect Trump to list all of his loot on his tax returns. Almost certainly large amounts of it is being stashed in offshore accounts.

This.

Trump on a GroupMe message: Hey every everyone, buy soy bean futures, now!

An hour later Trump on Twitter: I got a late night phone call from China, great people, I love Lo Mein and spare ribs, anyway, the trade war is now on hold. The radical left democRATS hate Chinese food!

Wouldn't Trump be more at home on GropeMe?

dumb speculation about his value or occupancy. to counter, we'll just say that everything he's lost he's made up in overcharging the taxpayers for security and travel for his trips and stays at his resorts

One doesn't need to speculate, only read things not posted by nutjobs on twitter

https://qz.com/1624961/trump-tower-condo-prices-continue-to-fall/

One of the 14 Trump Tower condos now on the market, a two-bedroom, three-bathroom spread on the building’s 30th floor languished unsold since March 2017. It is now finally in contract for $3.5 million—a near 50% reduction from the apartment’s original asking price of $6.9 million:

Trump Tower began to lose its marketability in 2015, when the future president began his campaign, according to the Wall Street Journal. A 2017 analysis by the Journal found prices rising at comparable properties in the area while those at Trump Tower continued to fall.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...hit-as-the-brand-has-lost-its-mojo-2018-12-23

Ivanka’s brother Eric Trump is similarly optimistic about his father’s 17 golf resorts around the world, telling the AP earlier this year that the clubs are doing “spectacularly.”

The few public numbers available suggest otherwise.

Financial reports released by the British and Irish governments in October show two Scottish resorts and one in Ireland lost millions last year, the fourth year in a row of losses. Revenue at his public course in the Bronx fell 9 percent in the first six months of this year, on top of a 7 percent drop for all of last year. Revenue from his Doral golf resort in Miami, which generates the bulk of Trump’s golf revenue, is estimated by Forbes magazine to have plunged 26 percent last year.

Another business facing trouble: Trump’s “condo-hotel” business, in which people looking for income buy hotel rooms in Trump hotels and hand them over to his company to rent out to guests.

“When I bought, it had to do with the Trump name. It was a respected name,” says Terry Gould, who sold two condos in his Trump’s Vegas tower last year out of frustration with what he says was the puny income from them. “I don’t know what the market sees in it now.”

The Washington Post says private documents it has seen show income to condo-hotel owners at a New York property dropped 14 percent from 2015 to 2017. The newspaper reported a similar drop at a Trump hotel in Chicago.

Previously, Donald Trump Jr. and his brother Eric have said that new limits their father has placed on his businesses, such as agreeing not to strike any new business overseas, have indeed slowed deal-making. But they said that might be the price to pay for their father being president.

I don't feel sorry for him losing money. He sought out a platform to display his idiosyncrasies to the world, and a minority of Americans chose to give it to him. Trump directing government money to his properties is immoral regardless of the amount or the fact his businesses are suffering.

I don't feel sorry for him losing money. He sought out a platform to display his idiosyncrasies to the world, and a minority of Americans chose to give it to him. Trump directing government money to his properties is immoral regardless of the amount or the fact his businesses are suffering.

This.

This.

Directing gov’t and foreign money to his properties helps make up for the money he’s losing anyway. This isn’t hard and defending/allowing it creates a terrible precedent.

If he wasn't a serial lying, serial raping, serial golfing at my expense to the tune of $120M, narcissistic, unrepentantly racist, traitorous, stupid, unfunny, sundowning piece of human trash and the worst President in history, his shitty hotels wouldn't be losing money. Why would any human with a soul on this planet (read: not Republican) feel sorry for him? I hope he gets ass-raped with a rusty shiv in jail.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, he's coming out to LA for a fundraiser and there have been helicopters going all around for days on end. Aren't we better off just giving him taxpayer funds and everyone saves?

A friend called and said the west side is already jammed because of Trump's BS.

If he wasn't a serial lying, serial raping, serial golfing at my expense to the tune of $120M, narcissistic, unrepentantly racist, traitorous, stupid, unfunny, sundowning piece of human trash and the worst President in history, his shitty hotels wouldn't be losing money. Why would any human with a soul on this planet (read: not Republican) feel sorry for him? I hope he gets ass-raped with a rusty shiv in jail.

This. Except maybe the last sentence.

Random aside. I don't know why people assume rapists who go to prison will get raped instead of being the ones doing the raping.

Always the victim. Imagine if Obama said this about Charles Krauthammer. Fox News would call for impeachment.

“Never treated me well” translates to “asked me simple questions I didn’t like.” Snowflake of the highest order.

Back