• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump turns the bullshit up to firehose levels when he wants to knock a story out of the news. So part of it probably has to do with his degenerate relationship with Epstein.

If you ever wondered just far a Tweet needs to go to get deleted, that shit-shorm posted above about how he's "great looking" (and so much more) is it. That thread's gone.

ETA - looks like Twitter's down, period. So those tweets are probably not deleted after all.

Last edited:
so Twitter goes down right as the Social Media Summit at the White House is occurring. #DeepState??

Holy cow, even for him that tweet is a whopper. Not even sure where to begin, literally a 3rd grader could've wrote something more intelligent

Social media literally cannot "go out of business" 1st, second jokes about violating a constitutional amendment, third calling himself a "stable genius" which sounds psychotic.

tumblr_p8y0n3XKUD1x4ydeto2_500.gif

Of course, it's another embarassing clown show. This is Gorka trying to pick a fight in the Rose Garden.

This is what happens when no first or second or even third-rate people will work for you. You're left with the incompetents, the crazies, the freaks, or a combination of all three.

Of course, it's another embarassing clown show. This is Gorka trying to pick a fight in the Rose Garden.

I remember vaguely feeling feelings. There was a time when I would’ve been flabbergasted by all of this. That doesn’t happen anymore.

Hillary called them out and media, social media, and Dems let them be victims while owning it.

Trump must think it a shame Mengele and Goebbels aren't still alive. They would have been in the Rose Garden with the Trump's Nazi surrogate Seb Gorka.

I can't even imagine what either Bush, Reagan or even Nixon would have done if someone showed up to their WH Inaugural Ball wearing a Nazi tunic and a high Hungarian Nazi medal like Gorka did.

Anyone who doesn't think Trump is unapologetic racist and bigot only has to look at him repeatedly having a Nazi at the WH and being a surrogate for him.

Back