• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
In today's edition edition of bullshit Trump says, let's take a look at the transcript of his interview with David Muir of ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tran...d-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602

There's a lot to dig into, but this one caught my attention.

"DAVID MUIR: You've heard the critics who say that would break all international law, taking the oil. But I wanna get to the words ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Wait, wait, can you believe that? Who are the critics who say that? Fools.

DAVID MUIR: Let, let me ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't call them critics. I call them fools.

DAVID MUIR: ... let me talk about your words ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We should've kept -- excuse me. We should've taken the oil. And if we took the oil you wouldn't have ISIS. And we would have had wealth. We have spent right now $6 trillion in the Middle East. And our country is falling apart.

DAVID MUIR: What got my attention, Mr. President, was when you said, "Maybe we'll have another chance."

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, don't let it get your attention too much because we'll see what happens. I mean, we're gonna see what happens. You know, I told you and I told everybody else that wants to talk when it comes to the military I don't wanna discuss things.

I wanna let -- I wanna let the action take place before the talk takes place.... I don't wanna do a lot of talking on the military. I wanna talk after it's finished, not before it starts."

We could really ease up on the entire Tunnels forum and just consolidate every single Trump topic in there. It's the same thing.

is the idea to just pump all of the oil all at once and keep it in a giant golden bathtub on the white house lawn?

The witnesses described the story this way: Mr. Langer, a 59 ­year­old native of Bavaria, Germany — a winner of the Masters twice and of more than 100 events on major professional golf tours around the world — was standing in line at a polling place near his home in Florida on Election Day, the president explained, when an official informed Mr. Langer he would not be able to vote.

Ahead of and behind Mr. Langer were voters who did not look as if they should be allowed to vote, Mr. Trump said, according to the staff members — but they were nonetheless permitted to cast provisional ballots. The president threw out the names of Latin American countries that the voters might have come from.

Mr. Langer, whom he described as a supporter, left feeling frustrated, according to a version of events later contradicted by a White House official.

The anecdote, the aides said, was greeted with silence, and Mr. Trump was prodded to change the subject by Reince Priebus, the White House chief of staff, and Senator John Cornyn, Republican of Texas.

Just one problem: Mr. Langer, who lives in Boca Raton, Fla., is a German citizen with permanent residence status in the United States who is, by law, barred from voting, according to Mr. Langer’s daughter Christina.

“He is a citizen of Germany,” she said, when reached on her father’s cellphone. “He is not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.”

Link

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...voter-fraud-story-used-by-trump-misconstrued/

Bernard Langer released a statement on Thursday that basically said he never spoke with Donald Trump about voter fraud but that he did tell a friend's story to another person, who related it to someone involved with Trump or the White House third-hand.
"Unfortunately, the report in the New York Times and other news outlets was a mischaracterization by the media. The voting situation reported was not conveyed from me to President Trump, but rather was told to me by a friend. I then relayed the story in conversation with another friend, who shared it with a person with ties to the White House. From there, it was misconstrued.
"I am not a citizen of the United States and cannot vote. It's a privilege to live in the United States, and I am blessed to call America my home. I will have no further comment at this time."
While Langer says that the story was a "mischaracterization by the media," the Times did indeed note that it may very well have been a second- or third-hand story told to Trump in the original version of its article (as referenced below).

i think we just sneak a big straw over

With the Keystone pipeline approval, we don't need anymore straws. They will be coming to us for oil & gas as we will become self-sufficient. Start drilling more off the Eastern seaboard. These next 4 years+ are going to be fun.

With the Keystone pipeline approval, we don't need anymore straws. They will be coming to us for oil & gas as we will become self-sufficient. Start drilling more off the Eastern seaboard. These next 4 years+ are going to be fun.

Insert some fact about House Republicans voting down a bill to keep Keystone Oil in the US.

Not to mention that it is carrying Canadian oil. Way to be self-sufficient

Do you have any concern at all about the environmental issues that this is going to cause? Any at all?

Back