• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump said he'd meet one on one with N. Korea's leader.

Quite a few people did not vote for Trump . . . they voted against Clinton.

Ehh, I'm worried that is exactly the sort of thinking that will cause the Dems to lose again in 2020. Trump is capable of dragging ANYONE into the mud.

Had article in Sunday News and Record with 7 Trump supporters and I was struck by how much each one needed a civics refresher and how immune each one was to the lies that he tells. These were by no means rubes, several retirees, a student, and several employed individuals. In general, they blamed everyone else for Trump not accomplishing what he had promised to do on day one.

Perhaps the definition of rube is expanding.

I'm assuming that's a reference to Nullification. Either that or we're moving all the Muslims to Oklahoma.

I'm waiting for Devin Nunes to suddenly uncover the evidence that Jackson had a plan to avoid the civil war but was thwarted by his untimely death, at age 78.

Somebody snickered at :21. Walsh sounds like the #BuzzIn crowd after the Presby loss.

Back