• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Former President Donald Trump’s very specific paranoia about flying food was apparently not limited to fruit.

According to the Daily Beast, Trump’s former fixer and personal attorney, Michael Cohen, revealed during a May 9 deposition that Trump went through a phase where he became obsessed with Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates having once been struck in the face with a cream pie.

“For some reason that upset Mr. Trump terribly,” Cohen said, according to the outlet, which reviewed the testimony that has not yet been made public. “We were all instructed that if somebody was to ever throw anything at him, that if that person didn’t end up in the hospital, we’d all be fired.”

Contacted by the Daily Beast, Cohen told the news site that Trump seemed at times preoccupied with pies, and vocalized concern about being hit by one on an “ongoing and regular” basis.

“He never would turn around and say, ‘If anyone throws a rock or a bottle…’ It’s always a pie. He always brought up that pie thing.”

So yesterday, Joe Rogan made it clear that Trump and his people had asked to come on his show multiple times and Joe let everyone know he wasn't interested in having him on.

I didn’t realize Trump and DeSantis are on the outs.

Apparently Trump loathes DeSantis - he's jealous of all the great PR DeSantis has received from right-wing media outlets like Fox, and he sees DeSantis as his main rival for the GOP nomination in 2024. Hopefully they'll have a primary fight to the death in 2024 and if DeSantis somehow wins (I don't think he will) Trump will refuse to support him and/or claim that DeSantis stole the GOP nomination from him.

Could be showing the impact of the Jan 6 hearings.

king Rat fleeing the ship?

fucking opportunist had no problem riding the maga train until this week

NGL, riding the Trump train seems sweet. I wish I would’ve thought to sell “Let’s Go Brandon” shirts. I could’ve given half the profits to Planned Parenthood.

NGL, riding the Trump train seems sweet. I wish I would’ve thought to sell “Let’s Go Brandon” shirts. I could’ve given half the profits to Planned Parenthood.

Judging by the beach down here in FL, the market is still hot. Some insulated coozies would kill.

Rogan just came out in support of DeSantis for President, just confirming he is full of shit and going wherever the wind/money goes.

This is what I meant when I said DeSantis is well-positioned to take over after Trump and unite the party. He's executing the Christian nationalist agenda in a large state and he's far enough removed from Jan 6 to not good down if the shit goes down.

Back