• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Last edited:
I'm not calling bullshit on there being a FBI informant, I would hope there was one. That it was put there for political purposes instead of him being a crook is clearly bullshit. The idea that it helps him that the informant was there before the Trump Russia became a news story is ludicrous.

If the FBI suspected someone of being a national security threat and embedded someone to investigate him, that means they were doing their job.

He had Manafort, with known sketchy Ukrainian ties, as a campaign manager and Roger Stone, under surveillance since 2013 for being a suspected illegal foreign agent, as a campaign aide, of course the FBI were examining his campaign.

All these revelations make Comey look even more ridiculous for freaking out over Hillary’s emails. Twice.

Last edited:
There's no way he read the New York Times. I assume this is a Hannity retelling of a NYT story? I can't find a story that looks like that, and am trying not to use up my freebies.

The big NYT story about the meeting with the Israeli guy and Erik Prince.

Yeah that's not a good tweet.

Back