• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

More like despite having an entire propaganda network dedicated to him he is still jealous if that network diverts any attention away.

Ummm...a great many have not been laughing for a long time.

Wake the fuck up people.

White people. White people everywhere.

Lol at any of those people who think he gives one drop of piss about them.

I expect more violence to heat up thanks to this guy and the Russians sowing more discord as 2020 approaches. Awful times

I expect more violence to heat up thanks to this guy and the Russians sowing more discord as 2020 approaches. Awful times

#CharlotteRNC2020

It mirrors the Civil Rights era. White supremacists are superior to everyone and therefore can do no wrong. White supremacists make up counter narratives to hide the truth.

It probably takes more knowledge to be the CEO of Exxon as opposed to the CEO of some bullshit real estate and steak company

Tillerson was a disaster as Secretary of State but the disaster in the White House hired him.

Lol they don’t even bother dressing up his broken language. “Takedown attempt at the President” See he talk bad like us! Also you can’t go down two tracks but I’ll list three as I am a rhetorical master.

Back