• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Friend of a friend knows someone connected with the Clemson football team. According to her, Trump's staff contacted them Thursday for a Monday trip, and to sell the trip, sent pictures of Trump eating burgers and pizza in the WH.

Feeding 60-100 people at the WH for $3000 sounds like a bargain.

Now, feeding like this is classless and being cheap, but the price tag is reasonable.

I posted this on the CT since I had not come over here yet. But I have a HS acquaintance whose husband coaches for Clemson. And she had a post about what a surreal day it was to be at a snowy WH, watching Marine One land, and eating “burgers and fries off china” with the president and VP in the same room.

7bd10bb066b0591166858b9095c470b5.jpg

When someone commented on her post like “LOL wtf?” She defended about the shutdown affecting what they could cook, the trip being put together quickly, and the president paying for the whole meal himself.

So, Michelle Obama spends all that time and effort trying to promote healthy eating for our kids and then....Trump

The only part of this fast food story that was news is Trump's comments about Democrats. Had Obama served up the same spread democrats would have talked about how hip it was and pubs would have shit all over him for not being classy
Just stupid thing to make an issue of.

GTFO, it’s a classless move no matter who did it. Furthermore it is not nor will it ever be hip to serve McDonalds crap food. It’s a YUGE embarrassment that this went down at the WH.

I assume he's going to lean harder into the racist stuff as he feels more boxed in.

Just full-on, unadulterated bigotry/racism now. Not even pretending. I'm sure Tim Scott is preparing some very strong words as we speak, so he can change the Republican party from the inside.

Oh gosh, I hope we can get the government back open, so they can build the wall in time to protect us.

Partial wall at that, 5 billion is what 1/5th the estimated need for his wall, which probably really means 1/10th, would take years to build, and we can only hope he’s out in less than two years, so really just a huge ducking waste of money.

Trumpites are so stupid and so racist that they think terrorists would take the chance of being caught at the border or being attacked while waiting in TJ rather sipping champagne and walking through customs at an airport.

I assume he's going to lean harder into the racist stuff as he feels more boxed in.

It's not even new racist fear-mongering, just recycled old stuff:

I guess it’s good that we are running out of racism and they have to recycle it.

Wait a second. Are you telling me that after walking a thousand or two thousand miles, stopping to pray on those rugs wouldn't leave them behind in places that Trumpites can find them to prove terrorists are in the "caravan"?

What possible use or attachment could these people have for those prayer rugs?

You guys will use anything to attack Trump's protection of our southern border.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...why do you hate America so much?

Back