• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Lolz. I remember watching Woolery as the original host of Wheel of Fortune when I was a kid. I honestly didn't know he was still alive. I wonder if he's still salty about Pat Sajak replacing him as host. I think I'll take the word of Fauci and other doctors over a has-been TV game show host. Trump apparently disagrees.

Pretty strong #humblebrag that you were too good to watch Love Connection.

Just imagine if we never tested at all, then the virus would never have reached America. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Trump's in rare form, ranting about all the leftist stuff supposedly in Biden's platform, seems to be reading some of it for the first time on live TV. Also suggested that Democrat mayors want jihadists to blow up their cities.

Trump's in rare form, ranting about all the leftist stuff supposedly in Biden's platform, seems to be reading some of it for the first time on live TV. Also suggested that Democrat mayors want jihadists to blow up their cities.

Sadly it is not rare form.

It’s true leftists want everyone to die

This is the new playbook. He's completely given up trying on the pandemic. He had a few decent weeks with a task force, and that was it for him, in terms of actual effort on the pandemic. He'll try to ignore or actively discredit virus stuff from now to November, and spend 99% of his time trying to convince everyone that Joe has become some crazy radical, when he's been as moderate as just about anyone his entire career. To the rational, it seems like there is no way America dumb enough to fall for it, but I'm honestly pretty nervous about November. I now understand how easily so many are Americans can be brainwashed. 33% of Americans still say he's doing a good job on the virus...how???

Trump’s approval was highest when he was doing daily briefings with Fauci and there was talk about UBI.

Yet they’re doing the exact opposite 3.5 months before Election Day.

The wall kept out the virus!
(Wait....we have lots of cases?)
Cases are different than deaths. The only reason we have so many cases is because we're doing such a great job testing.

He now contends that Biden wants to "abolish suburbs."

He now contends that Biden wants to "abolish suburbs."

At this rate, by September they'll be running commercials with bin Laden's face superimposed on Biden claiming that if he's elected POTUS he'll personally lead another terrorist attack on US soil, and they'll be claiming that Biden has turned to the dark side of the Force and is a Sith Lord. Literally anything to win.

The simple-mindedness is something to behold. Tell Trump that he's struggling with suburban voters and he goes out and says Biden is going to get rid of suburbs.

This MFer...

Ec_LRHIWAAEsC7y

He's just the cheesiest motherfucker. Can't believe there are people who love this kind of content.

In the mind of his cult followers, somewhere out there are large numbers of LibDems who saw that photo of Trump with Goya products and are crying and sobbing uncontrollably right now. Just look at Dear Leader owning the libs yet again, honey!

I always like that his desk doesn't have jack shit on it. Like a desk at a furniture store has more paper because it has an information and price sheet.

Back