• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

nothing wrong or racist with criticizing the idiotic views of the Squad or its individual members

nor is is racist to say, "America, love it or leave it," on the other hand it is rather crude, even if you add come back after you have fixed Somalia

My god. You are just plain wrong, man.

My god. You are just plain wrong, man.

sailor, if you love Trump so much, you can just come back.

nothing wrong or racist with criticizing the idiotic views of the Squad or its individual members

nor is is racist to say, "America, love it or leave it," on the other hand it is rather crude, even if you add come back after you have fixed Somalia

When you single out minorities and tell them to go back to the shithole countries where they came from, that's racist.

Making excuses for Donald fucking Trump is beyond lame.

Building a false sense of consensus has been a core part of Republican politics for awhile now (i.e. Moral Majority). They can dismiss people who don't agree as outliers or not "real Americans."

"But don't believe me. Believe Morgan Freeman. Let's roll back to the Early Paleolithic Age (2005), when the great black actor was on 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace:"

"I doubt Cory Booker would approve. 'The Squad" would doubtless go apoplectic."

Nostradamus starring Morgan Freeman?

Building a false sense of consensus has been a core part of Republican politics for awhile now (i.e. Moral Majority). They can dismiss people who don't agree as outliers or not "real Americans."

Just like Trump's false success. A rich man that has failed up.

When you single out minorities and tell them to go back to the shithole countries where they came from, that's racist.

Good NPR article on the history of telling people to leave the country and "go back where they came from." Yes, it's racist, bigoted, and dates back to at least the "American" (get it?) Know-Nothing political party of the 1850s that opposed all those filthy, white trash Irish Catholics coming over with their evil papist religion and screwing up our Protestant paradise. And we all know how poorly those Irish Catholics fared in America, don't we?

Link: https://www.npr.org/2019/07/15/741827580/go-back-where-you-came-from-the-long-rhetorical-roots-of-trump-s-racist-tweets

Part of yesterday’s chaos was that Republicans enforced a rule written by a slaveowner almost 200 years ago saying Congresspeople can’t call the President “a racist.”

And they don’t think our institutions defend racism.

No reason to blame Jefferson for a rule change Republicans made in 2016.

What a bunch of wimps. Republicans are cowardly wimps. Lol I’ll be goddamned look at that shit

No reason to blame Jefferson for a rule change Republicans made in 2016.

That’s just Paul Ryan being the adult in the room.

Sold your souls for nothing. Some pissant tax cut and pro life judges? Lol you suckers. You got dick. They used your fear of blacks to fuck you and you got nothing.

Your party might ride this shit wave for a couple more cycles, but when the old and irrelevant wastes of space in flyover and country and southern states have their final strokes and fall dead face down in their Stouffers lasagna on a TV tray in their elastic waistbands watching Hannity gin up more fear, it’s done. I hate their music cause I’m an old shitbag, but these next generations don’t bite on rightie race-baiting and fear mongering, nor do they fall for irrational pearl-clutching about universal health care and gun protection. This is your swan song, Donald fucking Trump lol.

Chumps

Back