• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Sold your souls for nothing. Some pissant tax cut and pro life judges? Lol you suckers. You got dick. They used your fear of blacks to fuck you and you got nothing.

Your party might ride this shit wave for a couple more cycles, but when the old and irrelevant wastes of space in flyover and country and southern states have their final strokes and fall dead face down in their Stouffers lasagna on a TV tray in their elastic waistbands watching Hannity gin up more fear, it’s done. I hate their music cause I’m an old shitbag, but these next generations don’t bite on rightie race-baiting and fear mongering, nor do they fall for irrational pearl-clutching about universal health care and gun protection. This is your swan song, Donald fucking Trump lol.

Chumps

Hahah yes, quintessential WnB. Need more of these. And preach on

I mean they went with Donald Trump. Ridiculous from the start, now they have to defend it or rationalize it or explain it away or whatever their doing and it’s hard to see the upside for them. I see the upside for Adelson and those cunts, but sailor and DDA and these middle class cunts aren’t really getting anything from it. Mind boggling.

Woah woah woah easy there turbo don’t lump me with sailor. I despise Trump and the GOP as it stands.

The rest of your post I agree with homie. Carry on.

Sold their souls indeed and can’t admit they’re wrong. A party of insecurity.

Bake, are you too baked?

DDA is OK. Aligning him with sailor isn't cool.

C'mon bro...

Reactions: DDA
Can’t edit I meant DG3, DDA is one of the best.

Long day driving around Chicago and a few bourbons. My apologies DDA

Reactions: DDA
My god. You are just plain wrong, man.

Sailor, u up?

Bake, are you too baked?

DDA is OK. Aligning him with sailor isn't cool.

C'mon bro...

I get baked so seldom any more. Couple of pulls on one of these godforsaken vape deals every so often. No more cigs, either. :rulz:

Fucking lame but it is what it is

Lol fuck yeah WnB. This is why you’re #1 in the ADT would have beer with Power Rankings. 100% correct on all accounts.

Good NPR article on the history of telling people to leave the country and "go back where they came from." Yes, it's racist, bigoted, and dates back to at least the "American" (get it?) Know-Nothing political party of the 1850s that opposed all those filthy, white trash Irish Catholics coming over with their evil papist religion and screwing up our Protestant paradise. And we all know how poorly those Irish Catholics fared in America, don't we?

Link: https://www.npr.org/2019/07/15/741827580/go-back-where-you-came-from-the-long-rhetorical-roots-of-trump-s-racist-tweets

In fairness, Republican rubes were yelling "if you don't like it, you can get out" to any liberal who complained about the wars in the middle east in the aftermath of 9/11. But there is quite clearly a reason that Trump was singling out these particular women-and not, say, Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. The statement was explicitly nativist and racist by any reasonable inference.

Building a false sense of consensus has been a core part of Republican politics for awhile now (i.e. Moral Majority). They can dismiss people who don't agree as outliers or not "real Americans."

And they HATE ‘merica! Pretty sure.

I don’t know where to put his but the Cohen files are released to the public and it seems pretty clear Hope Hicks lied to Congress under oath about her involvement in the Daniels payment and it’s purpose.

That’s actually great. If people are paying $1.50 each for plastic straws they will reuse them and won’t throw them away.

Back