• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

“Democrats forced me to vote for Trump by nominating an uncharismatic highly qualified woman” is a HOF bad take.

“Democrats forced me to vote for Trump by nominating an uncharismatic highly qualified woman” is a HOF bad take.

It's also not very original, as bkf used more or less that same line for months after the 2016 election, until he left the board.

Because he accidentally won the presidential election due to the Democrats running a once in a lifetime bad candidate.

Lol, I took a few days off from the tunnels, but I'm glad to see this fiasco is still the Democrats' fault.

The McCains are so ungrateful. Trump deserved that funeral way more.

I love that his idiotic post implies that he expected a thank you from McCain - after he was dead and buried. I suppose he meant a thank you from McCain's family, but in his current mental state it's hard to tell. How ungrateful of a dead man not to return just long enough to offer our Beloved POTUS his thanks! In other news, we've got a thread praising Trump for not filling out NCAA Tourney brackets, unlike that undignified, tan-suit wearing disgrace to the Oval Office, Obama. Thank goodness we now have a POTUS who just attacks dead people who actually served in a war he dodged!

Last edited:
I love that his idiotic post implies that he expected a thank you from McCain - after he was dead and buried. I suppose he meant a thank you from McCain's family, but in his current mental state it's hard to tell. How ungrateful of a dead man not to return just long enough to offer our Beloved POTUS his thanks! In other news, we've got a thread praising Trump for not filling out NCAA Tourney brackets, unlike that undignified, tan-suit wearing disgrace to the Oval Office, Obama. Thank goodness we now have a POTUS who just attacks dead people who actually served in a war he dodged!

It wasn’t a post. He said it in a speech. That speech will be important in a day or two when he says he never said it.

https://dcist.com/story/19/03/26/tr...er-takeaways-from-the-caps-white-house-visit/

The president brought up this idea twice in the nearly 8 minute event. “They won something last year, and it was just, that’s all people wanted to talk about,” Trump said at the outset of the meeting. “I couldn’t get them focused on other things that we deal with, which are very important. They were all about the Capitals.” The president returned to that notion later during the Oval Office visit: “In Washington, that’s what they want to talk about,” Trump said of the Caps’ big win last summer. “They don’t want to talk about anything else. I can’t get their subject onto anything else, so you gotta win quickly, okay, because we have to get back to work, but I think you’re going to do really fantastically well.” As a quick reminder, when the Caps won the Cup in June 2018, the big national news centered around the Trump administration separating families at the border.

: Apparently, the president thinks Ovechkin is, “something special, look at those hands,” before shaking the player’s hand and giving it a nice pat. Later, when Trump mentions Ovechkin again, he asks, “Where’s Ivanka? She was back there, she’s a friend, and she’s a tremendous fan. Alexander the great, they call him,” before reading off impressive stats about Ovechkin and responding in real time. “Wow, that’s not bad, right?” Trump said to laughter, after learning that Ovechkin was the top-scoring player in the league. “That’s like Babe Ruth.”

Back