• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I'll have to look up the racial demographics of Minnesota to see if he might be talking about one group in particular.

That fat bitch could tell them he hates everything about them and their state but he’s gonna MAGA and they’d cheer him on and vote for him because they don’t like blacks I mean this isn’t a mystery

I thought that was DeacMan at first. I wondered why he didn’t already know.

Clearly a Nordic reference. He wasn’t talking about Somali refugees.

That fat bitch could tell them he hates everything about them and their state but he’s gonna MAGA and they’d cheer him on and vote for him because they don’t like blacks I mean this isn’t a mystery

Wrong! Some of them don't like Mexicans.

I thought that was DeacMan at first. I wondered why he didn’t already know.

Clearly a Nordic reference. He wasn’t talking about Somali refugees.

200,000+ Dead
Unknown number of long haulers

Republican President Trump: I've done an incredible, tremendous, A+ job. My PR with this has been terrible.

vet in my neighborhood threw up a handwritten sign ovder night:

"The Vietcong took 14 years to kill 54,000 Americans; Trump killed 200k in 6 months. Enough is enough!"

Lots of anti-trump Military people in my neighborhood. I think I've seen 10-12 houses with "vets against trump" type signs pop up since the 'suckers' comment

This could get so incredibly ugly before its over. We're sitting on the precipice of a potential epic national disaster and crisis that could make even the pandemic pale by comparison. Based on how 2020 has gone thus far, I'm not taking any bets.

I mean every quiet part has been said out loud. On election night declare victory, after use republican controlled entities including the courts to prevent votes from being counted and others to be disqualified, remain in power at all costs. Only remedy is overwhelming landslide which doesn’t seem like it will happen. The republicans are certainly all in if it looks like they will lose the house, senate, and presidency. If they keep the senate they may be more inclined not to blow it all up but doubtful since power is the only thing they care about.

TBF, I don't think a Democrat should promise to immediately concede the election because there is the very real possibility that Republicans will cheat during the election. Trump probably has the more fascist interpretation in mind and should be called out, but framing it this way might be counterproductive.

TBF, I don't think a Democrat should promise to immediately concede the election because there is the very real possibility that Republicans will cheat during the election. Trump probably has the more fascist interpretation in mind and should be called out, but framing it this way might be counterproductive.

Sure, but you've got to answer this question by saying "Of course there will be a peaceful transfer of power if I lose the election, but we might no know for days or even weeks who the winner is and we all need to be patient with the process and make sure the election is conducted fairly and counted accurately." This is the guy that didn't want to start a panic about Corona so he massively down played the risk (ie, openly lied and worked against the CDC's effort to diminish the virus) on the podium saying he's going to get rid of the ballot and we'll simply have a continuation of power.

Back