• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Haha dolt 45 leaving the nato summit and skipping the ending press conference because he's pissed at the leaked footage of Trudeau, Macron and min trump making fun of him.

Hillary on the Howard Stern Show talking about the Trump inauguration speech.

LOL. Trump's comment sums up one of the major problems not only with him, but with his entire cult base. He hasn't read the report, but knows it's a joke because he's had the "news" programs he watches tell him that it is. And what "news" does he watch? Fox, of course. And not just any Fox shows, but their entire nighttime lineup of what even Fox admits are "opinion" talking head shows, not straight news programs. We're being governed by the likes of Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, and Fox & Friends. What could possibly go wrong?

LOL. Trump's comment sums up one of the major problems not only with him, but with his entire cult base. He hasn't read the report, but knows it's a joke because he's had the "news" programs he watches tell him that it is. And what "news" does he watch? Fox, of course. And not just any Fox shows, but their entire nighttime lineup of what even Fox admits are "opinion" talking head shows, not straight news programs. We're being governed by the likes of Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, and Fox & Friends. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing … according to FoxNews. Or at least there won't be any "news" of things going wrong.

I think it's the other way around. Of course Trump hasn't read the report, but that doesn't matter. He gave marching orders that it's a witch hunt and that it's a joke, which means nobody on Fox News has to read it. Simply dismiss it.

I think it's the other way around. Of course Trump hasn't read the report, but that doesn't matter. He gave marching orders that it's a witch hunt and that it's a joke, which means nobody on Fox News has to read it. Simply dismiss it.

and then you have stuff like the Nunes phone records, but he just goes on Hannity and says Schiff is a liar so it's easy for anything Schiff says or does to be dismissed by rubes

I guess Trump's golden toilets can handle a huge load. Regular player on regular toilets have to do a few courtesy flushes.

During the Israeli-American Council's 2019 national summit in Hollywood, Fla., Trump told the crowd, "A lot of you are in the real estate business because I know you very well."

"You're brutal killers, not nice people at all, but you have to vote for me. You have no choice," he continued.

Back