• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Not this shit again

Cow towing to the base this morning? Wonder what for?

If they really want to appeal to their base, they should add the Confederate Battle Flag to the amendment as well. A good many Trumpites revere the rebel flag about as much as they do the US flag, so I'm sure that his base would be thrilled.

Reactions: DDA
I guess the VFW and others will have to change their best practices for flag disposal. Guess what's their preferred method? Hint - Trump and Daines want it illegal.

I guess the VFW and others will have to change their best practices for flag disposal. Guess what's their preferred method? Hint - Trump and Daines want it illegal.

Isn’t burning a flag that touched the ground the correct protocol?

That anyone would read that tweet (or any of his other ones) and think “yes ! That’s MY president! So proud to support this man !” says so much more about insecure republicans/conservatives/his supporters than anything the liberals. It’s mind boggling people are proud of the word vomit and illegal things he says. Have some self respect, republicans.

LOL. Just another example of the GOP's descent into an "alternative facts" fantasy world. If the actual statistics and data and polling numbers don't conform to what you want - and the results somehow get leaked - just fire your (Republican) pollsters and get some who will gin up better polling numbers. I'm sure the new pollsters the Trump WH hires will magically release some better poll results for their beloved leader in a couple of weeks (or less).

That anyone would read that tweet (or any of his other ones) and think “yes ! That’s MY president! So proud to support this man !” says so much more about insecure republicans/conservatives/his supporters than anything the liberals. It’s mind boggling people are proud of the word vomit and illegal things he says. Have some self respect, republicans.

Part of why they love him so much is that he pisses off and agitates liberals. They don't really care what he says or what he does, as long as he is 1) Angering and going after liberals and making them feel as miserable and resentful as Trumpites apparently are much of the time, and 2) He is harming, or doing his best to harm, people and whole groups of people that his base doesn't like, or is afraid of, or who dare to look different, sound different, or have different political and religious and sexual beliefs, etc. from what his base does. Like the Trumpite lady in Florida said in that article about a year ago, her only problem with Trump was that he wasn't hurting the "right people" enough for her tastes. From that point of view, self respect is for losers.

Even the psychology he is trying to lay down is probably wrong. Pretty sure that when people believe their candidate is a sure thing or their vote is meaningless they lose interest and won’t put in the effort voting for that candidate.

Back