• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He's just angrily tweeting his way through the day it seems.

The more things change, and so on.

If I were a Native American, besides the obvious racial implications, those teams suck. That adds insult on top their injuries.

He is leaning REALLY hard into the wrong side of racism issues for someone who isn't a racist.

It's all he's got left at this point. He was going to run on the economy, but that's not really possible now. His handling of the coronavirus crisis has been incompetent at best, and has hurt him even among some of his base, especially older voters who understandably don't want to die just to jumpstart the economy. And his approval ratings have dropped during the racial protests recently. His presidential rival has all but vanished for the past several months, and he can't get any traction attacking him. So he's doubling down on the racism and nativism and white nationalism in the hopes of at least getting his base fired up to vote in large numbers. And to be honest, this is likely what he's wanted to do all along. To paraphrase Dennis Green, he is who we thought he was.

Hillary was on the right track with her deplorables comment.

Just like Obama was on target with his "cling to guns and religion" comment. Just like Pelosi was on point saying that we have to pass ACA for people to find out what's in it and like it.

It amazes me Trumpers on this board refuse to believe he's full of shit:

We'll finally get infrastructure week.

Agenda? I'm a punt on 1st down kinda guy so... other than that? Revenge. Mostly revenge. Between you and me sean, all revenge.

Lois Lerner sighs.

Yeah he’s not going to tell the treasury dept to do jack shit.

This is just a brain dump directly to his moron supporters who will treat this as the word of God that the world is a liberal indoctrination chamber.

Back