• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

If you have about 15 minutes, pour yourself a drink, get some popcorn, and watch the dumbest man to ever be president get owned by two democrats over his wall today.

If you have about 15 minutes, pour yourself a drink, get some popcorn, and watch the dumbest man to ever be president get owned by two democrats over his wall today.

Not according to Fox News. The OWG rubes in the locker room were pretty excited about it. “He may not be polished, but I’m with him all the way.”

I mean that’s the point a wall does nothing except some cost and wildlife concerns, so yeah pretty easy to see entertainment in it

How high is this wall that birds can’t fly over it? And if you’re a flightless bird well fuck you you are a dumb bird.

How high is this wall that birds can’t fly over it? And if you’re a flightless bird well fuck you you are a dumb bird.

I was thinking more about the Mexican wolves, leopards, ocelots, desert tortoises, etc...not birds. Birds are the best and will be more or less fine with a wall, it’s the lesser, ground bound animals that will be affected.

I think it should be a requirement for voters to watch yesterday's 17 minute trainwreck in the oval office for themselves.

It was utterly ridiculous. Pelosi & Schumer worked admirably hard to contain that clown show.

Our president (and his administration) is going fully off the rails, and the GOP thinks it's a fun rollercoaster.

Back