• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Apparently Trump loathes DeSantis - he's jealous of all the great PR DeSantis has received from right-wing media outlets like Fox, and he sees DeSantis as his main rival for the GOP nomination in 2024. Hopefully they'll have a primary fight to the death in 2024 and if DeSantis somehow wins (I don't think he will) Trump will refuse to support him and/or claim that DeSantis stole the GOP nomination from him.

This is a great point. If DeSantis wins a knife fight, Trump will actively encourage republican voters to stay home.

Of course, Democrats could just end DeSantis in November by getting behind (hopefully) Nikki Fried and supporting her campaign to oust DeSantis.

We can hope. When are the primaries in Florida?

Next month. You wouldn't know the future of the country is at stake. I've seen little about it aside from a few Facebook ads.

LOL. No refunds - you can use your ticket to see him speak somewhere else. Grifters to the very end.

Nothing like stopping through NC to collect a little cash from the rubes.

Apparently trump suggested that Elon musk beg him for something but I can’t link truth social

theworstpersonyouknowjustmadeagreatpoint.jpg

Nothing like stopping through NC to collect a little cash from the rubes.

Did they even stop? More like a drive by. It was probably antifi keeping their money. Don't worry though. If you can make it to Wisconsin your ticket is good despite being sold out... uh, or not.

according to Trump, everyone always came to beg Trump for something

That's all he ever wanted. Kiss his ring and fawn all over him. He would still be grifting and whining. By doubling down on the only love he was seeing (racists and rubes) he decided to burn it all down and become a tiny tyrant dictator.

While I wouldn't deny anyone the madness and (WTF) that this thread brings, nothing would make me happier to see it disappear from the Tunnels.
My choice is to ignore that he exists and laugh at those who truly believe that he will ever, again, hold an elected national office.

While I wouldn't deny anyone the madness and (WTF) that this thread brings, nothing would make me happier to see it disappear from the Tunnels.
My choice is to ignore that he exists and laugh at those who truly believe that he will ever, again, hold an elected national office.

We can’t ignore him until we are certain he has no path back to power.

It’s relevant until he’s dead and then should pinned as a warning to future generations.

not sure that "never holding a national office again" is the correct goal. has a single american ever harmed their country as much? he is no longer holding an office but continues to do real damage. i guess moscow mitch mcconnel has done as much to the destroy fundamental freedoms for personal and political gain but its a short list.

not sure that "never holding a national office again" is the correct goal. has a single american ever harmed their country as much? he is no longer holding an office but continues to do real damage. i guess moscow mitch mcconnel has done as much to the destroy fundamental freedoms for personal and political gain but its a short list.

Not a "correct" goal" at all. Hanging by a noose would work for me.
But the only realistic outcome of the election of 2024 is he out of national politics. Anything else is wishful thinking.

Back