• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Muslim ban already having effect

I used your quote, Sailor. But I did not have you in mind on that last post of mine ^

Of all people on this board, the one that is above reproach and senseless, childish attacks is IamThunderbolt. He is a true man of faith and much more importantly actions that help people. His only criteria is do the people need help.

Attack me all you like. Say whatever you want about me or others, but only classless, faithless, idiots would insult and name call towards the conscience of the Wake boards.

Was not aiming at any poster in particular..only those cretins who spout alarmist climate ideology without knowledge of any its ramifications outside of feeding their own fantasies. To hear some College moron trying to tell me that the migration is due to climate change made me want to slap him in his ignorant mouth. But it’s not his fault. He has ridiculous profs spoon feeding this other-worldly horseshit.

An early article on the deleterious effects Marxists are creating with their Tax Fraud and Human Fraud of Climate Alarmism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spectator.co.uk/2014/04/let-them-eat-carbon-credits/amp/

“Climate policies take an even larger toll on people in the developing world. Almost three billion people rely on burning twigs and dung to cook and keep warm. This causes indoor air pollution, at the cost of 4.3 million lives a year, and creates the world’s biggest environmental problem. Access to cheap and plentiful electricity is one of the most effective ways out of poverty — curtailing indoor air pollution and allowing refrigeration to keep food from spoiling (and people from starving). Cheap electricity charges computers that connect the poor to the world. It powers agriculture and businesses that provide jobs and economic growth.”

Spectator article continued -

“Advocates against global warming often frame the issue in terms of helping the poor. ‘You’re right, people dying thanks to climate change is some way off…’ ran one fairly typical advert recently, ‘about 5,000 miles, give or take.’ Indeed, the United Nations agrees that, looking toward the future, climate change ‘harms the poor first and worst’. And the logic stacks up: the poorer you are, the less able you’ll be to afford the resources to adapt to a changing climate. However, climate policies also have a cost, and these predominantly hurt the poor. And if you really want to help the poor, there might be much more efficient ways to help than by cutting emissions.”

and just one more- but this is migration related for certain

“Yet most Westerners still want to focus on putting up more inefficient solar panels in the developing world. But this infatuation inflicts a real cost. A recent analysis from the Centre for Global Development shows that $10 billion invested in such renewables would help lift 20 million people in Africa out of poverty. It sounds impressive, until you learn that if this sum was spent on gas electrification it would lift 90 million people out of poverty. So in choosing to spend that $10 billion on renewables, we deliberately end up choosing to leave more than 70 million people in darkness and poverty.”

Justice Dept. admits error but won’t correct report linking terrorism to immigration

The Justice Department has acknowledged errors and deficiencies in a controversial report issued a year ago that implied a link between terrorism in the United States and immigration, but — for the second and final time — officials have declined to retract or correct the document.

Released by the departments of Justice and Homeland Security, the report stated that 402 of 549 individuals — nearly 3 in 4 — convicted of international terrorism charges since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks were foreign-born.

The report was written in compliance with President Trump’s March 2017 executive order halting immigration from six majority-Muslim countries.

Critics immediately expressed alarm at what they considered highly misleading data presented without context. They called it an attempt to misuse law enforcement agencies to advance a political agenda in opposition to immigration, and former senior counterterrorism officials warned it could play into terrorists’ hands by fueling misperceptions about radicalization and stoking societal divides.

It is, experts said, a rare admission from the department that its reporting may have confused and misled the public. “This is the government’s statement on the risk of terrorism presented by foreign-born individuals in the United States, and it’s critical that it be accurate — not just because the law requires it but because they have a duty to the American people to accurately report information of this type,” said Ben Berwick, counsel for Protect Democracy, one of the groups that sued the government and is representing the others in court.

Otherwise, he said, it “erodes trust in the government. It erodes democracy.”

Full: https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...29997a-0f69-11e9-831f-3aa2c2be4cbd_story.html

Mysteriously Saudi Arabia who had yet another citizen commit a terrorist attack on US soil just a couple of months ago was not placed on this ban list.

Well yeah. Who on earth has beef with Nigerians?

House passed No Ban act yesterday that would end the current "mostly-Muslim" Ban and adds religious discrimination into the INA which current only bans discrimination on basis of “race, sex, nationality, place of birth and place of residence.”

Would also decree that travel and visa issuance bans would necessarily be temporary and subject to congressional oversight.

Won't be touch by the Senate, I'm sure.

https://www.vox.com/2020/7/22/21332511/no-ban-act-travel-ban-bill-trump

thank god those horrible muslims can't come spread death and misery, that's the job of old white people not wearing masks and whatnot

Back